Should I buy it? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I buy it? Help

Why not get a GG GBB M4. someone has done a review on here recentely, and they rate them!
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

the good thing about G&G M4s is that they can take a standard V2 aeg gearbox, so if it doesnt work or you want to change to an aeg,just swap out the gas blow back parts and drop in an aeg gearbox
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
        the good thing about G&G M4s is that they can take a standard V2 aeg gearbox, so if it doesnt work or you want to change to an aeg,just swap out the gas blow back parts and drop in an aeg gearbox

Well i never... That is an awesome idea!

Comment

I've heard that the G&G are a good buy. If I'm completely honest I'm after the most realistic GBB I can afford with out filing for divorce!
          Im going to go for the WE Scar I think and 4 Co2 mags, I'll just buy a couple a month. I can buy the 12g bulbs in bulk to save costs too.
          Only thing left to decide is....Black or Tan?????

Comment

I think if your getting a scar it would be wrong to get it anything but tan

Comment

Just to be a little awkward.

My advice is, if you are having to justify the decision and even going as far as questioning the decision, from past experience dont buy it.
              Ive found that something that jumps in to your head and niggles and bugs and forces you to look at pictures everytime you are on the tinterwebz, even as far as gives you a funny feeling when you look at it is something worth buying, however if you look at it and then work through the overall cost in a methodical manner and question wether its worth it and just dont get that boyish 'I want it' feeling, then it aint worth it.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Stay away from the CO2 mags, they leak and are too powerful for the gun. Always cause massive issues.

Buy the WE Gen II mags which are two stage and run propane. Fine in the winter too.

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
                  I think if your getting a scar it would be wrong to get it anything but tan
                  As much as I hate anything tan, I have to agree, the Scar looks best in tan

Comment

Tan it is then! Does the new open bolt version come with the Gen11 mag?
                    So a propane adaptor too. When I sort one out I'll post a picture :-)
                    Many thanks for all the advice.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
                    Working...
                    X