Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Looking for a Co2 Pistol. Any Co2 capable brand advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Co2 Pistol. Any Co2 capable brand advice?

Hay guys, i'm not new to airsoft by any means, nor am i new to Co2 sidearms. A few years back i ran my KWA glock on co2 mags and it was perfect. I've also had numerous sport .177 pistols as well as some 6mm KWC co2 pistols. which on .2 ran in the high 450-500fps range.

I'm looking to make a return however, Alot of companies are bringing out/or have been bringing out Co2 mags or bringing out Co2 capable guns with decent FPS's of around 320-350, does anyone have any experience with them? I'm wanting to get a new sidearm but cant decide what. I have no experience with Co2 except for the KWA/KSC Co2 mags made by RA-Tech.

Ideally i'm looking to avoid WE unless i can pick one up on the cheap as no matter where i go there seems to be a horror story. I'm heard KJW are rather good?

Any advice is apricciated
    cheers
    - chris

Re: Looking for a Co2 Pistol. Any Co2 capable brand advice?

I have a KJW hicapa which comes with a traditional gas mag and a CO2 mag as standard.

They are site safe, but you cannot get a SERPA to fit them.

I had a problem with one magazine. You screw in a plug to the base of the mag to seat the CO2 bottle. I stripped the threads on this plug. I t is the only issue i have had with the gun though.

Mine comes with 2 x CO2 mags and one normal gas mag. Do a bit of digging... if it is the sort of thing you are looking for, drop me a PM... it has been skirmished a couple of times.

Comment

Ive just got the 2011 kwc 1911 , they do them with 1j power so site safe now.

Comment

whats the difference between co2 and other gases?

Comment

More power, works better in cold weather. Possibly cheaper if u buy bulbs in bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by mr lean 81 View Post
            More power, works better in cold weather. Possibly cheaper if u buy bulbs in bulk.
            is there a downside?

Comment

Can be lower mag capacity, loading a bulb is slower than toppin up from a can. No major negatives I can think off.

Comment

I get just short of two mags from each CO2 capsule with my KJW KP-08, does this seem normal?

Comment

Yeah about right for the kjw

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                    I have a KJW hicapa which comes with a traditional gas mag and a CO2 mag as standard.

They are site safe, but you cannot get a SERPA to fit them.

I had a problem with one magazine. You screw in a plug to the base of the mag to seat the CO2 bottle. I stripped the threads on this plug. I t is the only issue i have had with the gun though.

Mine comes with 2 x CO2 mags and one normal gas mag. Do a bit of digging... if it is the sort of thing you are looking for, drop me a PM... it has been skirmished a couple of times.
                    Is it the KP06 or something? If so I use the same Serpa for this as I use for my TM MEU

Just a small mod on the front of the serpa is needed to accomodate either gun :D

Comment

The kp06 has issues caused by the longer slide and how heavy it is the shorter KJW co2 guns do do better but the plastic frame ones have been known to crack if your ruff with them so the all metal chassis ones are your best bet on a budget

The do recoil super hard too but you`ll pay the price of a shorter life that being said you can import them for around £60 each so as long as it lasts a year it`s no biggie.
                      sigpic
                      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by mr lean 81 View Post
                        Can be lower mag capacity, loading a bulb is slower than toppin up from a can. No major negatives I can think off.
                        Its harder to tell when you're running out of gas.
                        Also "more powerful" is down to design. You could get a CO2 gun with very restrictive valves so low power...
                        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by eatthis View Post
                          is there a downside?
                          There is a downside, some sites don't allow CO2 weapons at all or sometimes even just CO2 pistols. I just look at that as "their site, their rules" if you don't like them you go elsewhere though.

Comment

I find the no co2 rule stupid as co2 is more consistent then green gas ever can be the only issue is people chrono`ing with a gas mag then using a co2 mag if there gun gets a huge power jump from the co2

But in the summer ironically my pdw gets a bit more fps and a bit more recoil from a fresh warm gas mag then a co2 one lol
                            sigpic
                            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

What about the g&g xtreme 45? That has fps of around 340. I have only ever used one once but it was reliable and god damn loud! Most sites allow you to use c02 pistols as long as they are not too powerful but there are some that just simply don't allow them.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X