Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Have I made a big Mistake / Need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have I made a big Mistake / Need advice.

Got to say, having had time to read this I can only only think of one hobby shop that would sell something like this. If it's the shop I'm thinking of mate, get your money back and go to another shop. Guns should not break within minutes of owning them, they sound like they have been used and abused as display models by the shop. I'm going to ask, were these on sale at the hobby shop you bought them from.

Comment

i suggest if you like te gun youve got so much get them to take it in fully strip it down and sort the problem and fully test it at the shop if not its a long shot but they could pay to get it serviced elsewhere

Comment

If it has come from where I think it has, they won't have a bloody clue about stripping it down.

Comment

Not when people have only just turned 18 are the 'experienced techs'...

Comment

Matt, are we thinking of the same place mate?

Oh and sorry about the no gearbox pics yet mate

Comment

Someone mentioned "hobby shop" which made me think of one place then the "just turned 18-experienced techs" makes me think of somewhere else entirely..... I am confused

Comment

Weekend is Kiddy time Andy its fine.

And psirus now you've said that I'm not sure either. Although I'd still tend to sway with Andy on this one. For various reasons else where nudge nudge...

Comment

PIn addition to this, did you get them to check the gun on a chrono. The do tend to come out a little hot at times and you don't want to turn up to a game and not be able o use it. Don't trust quoted website fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Skolob View Post
                    PIn addition to this, did you get them to check the gun on a chrono. The do tend to come out a little hot at times and you don't want to turn up to a game and not be able o use it. Don't trust quoted website fps.
                    At the moment the only game he could use it in is a game of cricket!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonjo24 Find out more about jonjo24
                    Working...
                    X