Installing an LCT Magwell Extension on an AK47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Installing an LCT Magwell Extension on an AK47

Yeah I will mate. Could do with the extra money lol.

Cheers for the advice guys.

Comment

If you bought it new from a retailer you are within your rights to send it back for a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
        Bugger .

But I thought the VFC was a clone of the LCT? Surely they would be designed the same?
        How dare yee! LCT are a clone of VFC, not the other way around

VFC make better guns all round compared to LCT, hence the bigger price tag. I remember the days when LCT guns were cheap as chips and were supplied with CYMA gearboxes. Then I realised, they still are. Bawhahahaha (rage at me LCT owners).

But, if you bought it of a China website than the reason they don't include it in the description is because they simply have no clue. I've bought AK-47 pistol grips from a certain Hong Kong store with a picture showing the grip as one for a TM AK-47. It turns up, and it's a VFC design grip for their AK-74. Not a problem though, my CYMA AK-74 is a VFC clone :>

Comment

Lol okay.

I could return it, but its a chinese shop so bit more hassle than its worth. Will just flog it second hand.

Comment

Have to say a UK shop that sells them gives no info on what they fit and what they don't fit on to either.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

hi guys im desperate for a lct magwell cover but cant find them any where can any one help ?
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Would pm the op and see if his is still for sale just make sure your ak has screws not rivets as per rest of thread. As per forum rules cant post forum links but only 1 place in uk sells them so shouldn't be too hard via google.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
                Working...
                X