Airsoft mask.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft mask.

Tokyo Marui facemask, £65, thats a £935 potential saving!

Or an ACM one if your want a £975 potential saving.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by dollar View Post
      Ok, thanks, i stand corrected, and as for the teeth thing, can and does happen, one of our regulars is stilll reeling from the £1000 dentist bill for losing half a front tooth
      jesus that dentist is expensive! my brother got half a tooth capped for £250! or was there other stuff that needed doing like root repair or something?

and yes teeth get shot out. also, my friend got shot point blank when he forgot his full face (had borrowed goggles) and it went through his lip into his mouth. he pulled out the bb looking fairly stunned lol. and he never forgot his full face mask again. although this was cqb almost point blank.
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

depends where you airsoft really, because some places have small shops which sell them
        L/CPL GAUCH - The P90 airsofter
        Armoury: ACM P90 TR,

Comment

Some sites insist on face masks for under 18s for insurance purposes.

All sites pretty much say you're not insured for injury if you don't wear one.

Comment

No idea if he had other work done on his teeth,but that was the figure he told us, and also it was outdoors and not CQB!!!, he is a player who likes to get up close. too close!!!!!

Comment

lol oh dear. Does anyone wear like gumshields and stuff? I'd imagine that would stop your teeth getting knocked out. oh and hi, i was gonna introduce myself formally but may as well jump right in :D

Comment

Must admit was toying with the idea of a gumshield, have seen a couple of people use them. once again, i guess its all down to personal choice, i quite like the neoprene face masks, but as im a sweaty git, mid summer its a bit too much for me.

Comment

Gumsheilds only protect you top teeth though...or maybe just go for a cloth balaclava, should slow down the force on impact considerably (only a gues)

Comment

With gumshields in you will sound like a muppet whilst trying to talk, and a cotton balaclava I wouldn't trust.
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben Find out more about Ben
                    Working...
                    X