Holster for TM Glock 17/18C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holster for TM Glock 17/18C

As a matter of fact my TM G26 fits the Serpa G26 just fine. I've a left handed version and the TM just drops right in. The G20/21 Serpa also takes the TM G18C AEP.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional...

The tinkering tale of an airsoft addict, wargamer and book fanatic at http://ocdairsoft.blogspot.com/
    It even gets updated occasionally... Quite recently even!

Comment

Originally posted by Libris View Post
      As a matter of fact my TM G26 fits the Serpa G26 just fine. I've a left handed version and the TM just drops right in. The G20/21 Serpa also takes the TM G18C AEP.
      That's interesting, I found mine pretty tight in a few molded retention ones I tried.

Comment

My TM G17 Custom was very tight to start but its worn in slightly now and feels as good as my actual blackhawk serpa for my other pistols

Comment

Just a secondary input on this, my old TM G18c would fit into a BladeTech retention holster with a little adjustment and it would sit nicely into a gunclip, that's with a metal slide too.
          sigpic

Comment

If you are not on a budget than go for the safariland holsters, they will fit the G17s no problem and you can also holster a light with it. If you don't mind spending a bit extra on it than I would go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidK View Post
              If you are not on a budget than go for the safariland holsters, they will fit the G17s no problem and you can also holster a light with it. If you don't mind spending a bit extra on it than I would go for it.
              So a safariland Glock 17 holster will hold a TM G17 with no modifications at all?

Comment

Originally posted by 1%er View Post
                So a safariland Glock 17 holster will hold a TM G17 with no modifications at all?
                I am 99% surer the 6004s will and with a real flashlight. Some replica lights don't fit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

1%er Classified Find out more about 1%er
                Working...
                X