Hello, new to forum/airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello, new to forum/airsoft

Hey Cyber Trigger guard is the correct size for the SLR. You are right about reach for the pistol grip it is long. The real steel butts had differing sizes. Mine was almost non existent it was tiny.

I am 5' 5" so had to have the smalles shoulder plate possible. The one on the King arms and Ares/star guns are quite big so this will affect your reach to the pistol grip. Also the reach to the foregrip is long too. Another reason not o have this gun as a starter gun. I used it for nearly 5 years so got used to it and this is much more comfortable to use as it is a good 3-4 lbs lighter than the real steel
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Doesnt a bigger battery = more power??

like i said im new tot his all, so still learning every day!!
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Larger capacity battery packs tend to have a higher drain rate so will supply more current which is good for spring upgrades or high performance motors. Higher voltage packs, at least for standard AEGs will increase the Rate of Fire. The FPS will be primarily determined by the rating of the main spring in addition to a correctly matched compression/airseal parts and inner barrel.
        The battery pack rating will have little to no affect on the FPS/muzzle energy output.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

I've run a Cyma Thompson all day on a single small 8.4V pack.
          My TM MP5 SD6 needed changing mid-afternoon, though, so YMMV.

Comment

ok. that puts my mind to rest a bit! so prob best to eventually get 2 battery's atleast!

Think im leaning toward the G36c as seems more common, so if I have a problem i can replace parts easier
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
            Working...
            X