What goggles or glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What goggles or glasses

I had goggles and hated the fogging so switched to mesh and found it ward work looking through them and this weekend I bought some bolle glasses and I got a little fog on them but it wasn't bad at all!

Comment

Tried heroshark goggles. Hated them gave a hex like image, but. presume they were an earlier version.
      Switched to a wire mesh fencin style mask it was wonderful. Have ESS glasses but they fog (the supplied anti fog ijust doesnt work for me). My Oakleys are fine though, very nice.
      For anti fog, I have yet to beat Cat Crap.

Comment

Mesh all the way for me, as soon as i run anywhere my glasses or goggles instantly fog up and i have to wipe them ALOT. When i use mesh i can run around as much as i want and not have to worry about anything at all, they are great.

Comment

Heroshark. Dont waste your money on anything else
          MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

ESS V12 goggles, and get a spare set of lenses and have them herosharked
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by madbaz View Post
              Cheers guys in been using mesh mask but the crap in low light and night but might look in to the mesh goggles and all the rest I have a pair of old goggles somewhere if I can find might try hand toothpaste see how if works
              I have just bought a mesh face mask for bunker 51, do you think that this will be no good as i've heard it can get dark?

Comment

I like the look of those heroshark ones. Might be my next investment. My ACM mesh goggles are fine for most days except when visibility ia really low. I also think the acm mesh reduces the distance I can see clearly as during wood leads to me walking into traps lol
                Upcoming Games:
                None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

madbaz Find out more about madbaz
                Working...
                X