Just taken the plunge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just taken the plunge...

Hello and welcome to the forums, on the BB's in the receiver problem its a very easy fix. The problem is in the magwell there is a hole on both sides of it, the TM version has these blocked with a polystyrene/foam blocker thingy. JG have forgotten to clone this and left the hole open, so when you remove the mag any loose BB's roll into the hole if its at an angle. Easiest fix for this is to take some time to cut some strips of gaffa tape or something lasting and simply cover the holes up at the front and back (can be fiddly.)

Welcome to the hobby and enjoy your AUG :D (Only recently got rid of my JG AUG A3 myself for a G36k that I'm turning into a support weapon)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

If you have an A2 you may want to pop a red dot on the rail, but other than that up grades realy arn't that needed. I would use the £200 to buy some webbing/Vest, about another 3-4 mags, another batt, some camo and a decent pair of boots (unless you already have some).

Comment

Go for magnums if you need some decent boots i love mine

Comment

Originally posted by Tempscire View Post
          Plus I want the spring guide since I just don't trust plastic ones. Call me superstitious but..
          I've had 17 airsoft guns over three years, and NONE of the plastic spring guides have caused an issue. I appreciate it's not an expensive part, but i wouldn't bother touching it unless you absolutely insist

I'd personally spend money on a warrior RICAS, and some spare mid-cap mags
          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

good boots, you'll thank yourself

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys. Took my Aug out yesterday and I think the only thing that needs improving now is a tightbore. Gotta say the AUG is a VERY sweet gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tempscire Find out more about Tempscire
              Working...
              X