Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

celcius ptw - your veiws as i want one :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: celcius ptw - your veiws as i want one

PTW - Personal Training weapon

CTW - Crappy Training Weapon

enough said ?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by SemperFi69 View Post
      PTW - Personal Training weapon

CTW - Crappy Training Weapon

enough said ?
      PTW - Professional Training Weapon

And surely that just put's a base on the whole thread this quote above?
      I wouldn't get it!
      Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

meh i was thinking one thing and typed another :| lol but yeah professional*
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Parky
        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by jayzee View Post
          PTW is the best weapon ive owned - i should know having had 5 of them! Very easy to build and maintain in my opinion, and ive built plenty. Only reason i got rid of mine was the motor problems. I got sick and tired of getting half a day from them, then the gun packing in.

TW5 (mp5 ptw), no motor problems

strange that youve had problems like that, im running an 08 PTW m16 and its seen 4 skirmishes so far and at least 10k rounds and no problems
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

true, but a good old mod to them can fix that, but same, had no problems.
            Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Originally posted by jayzee View Post
              PTW is the best weapon ive owned.......

.... I got sick and tired of getting half a day from them, then the gun packing in.
              lol?

My feed back
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

THE-ROGER Im Personal trainer from Fareham who enjoys a good time with the lads on a weekend , shooting some guns and lifting some iron! leaving airsoft contact me for items Find out more about THE-ROGER
              Working...
              X