Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spraying pistol two tone

5 points:

Blue, green, red, yellow, orange, pink, purple.
    Must be the colour that covers the most compared to all the other distinctly different ones.
    Don't do a bad job making it flake.
    Duracoat works wonders.
    Frame alone should be sufficient, slide wouldn't be, slide and grips is.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I dont see the "hassle" of ukara... 3 stamps...
      Anyways lets stick to the topic.
      The slide alone isnt 51% but its often all that is sprayed.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Can you take all reasonable steps to satify yourself that he is a skirmisher?

What is his profile like on forums (if a member)
        Have you played with him (fnar, fnar)
        Do you know others who have played with him (this is getting wrong now)
        Have you spoke with him on the phone? Does he sound like a skirmisher - start talking in WE this, TM that, GBBR the other and you'll soon spot a fraud.
        Ask what site he plays at - if it is "the one near the big round about in any city" then he probably isn't a regular

UKARA is fast and easy to check, but so long as you can prove you have made all reasonable steps to check his age and he has a valid reason for owning one you are good to go. If you get the general impression that he is not a regular skirmiser then yeah, two tone it up baby. (assuming he is still of 18 years or older)

FYI - it is an offence under the VCRA of somebody UNDER the age of 18 to purchase a RIF or an IF. Both paries would feel the long arm of the law!

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
          Expiry, going 3 times in the required amount of time etc, cost of UKARA. Just a matter of opinion I guess, I personally lack motivation. :D

I find things always come up in the middle of it.. but I'm a lazy bum. To be honest I'm not entirely 100% positive what is individually required to gain a UKARA, just found that you don't need any of those things if you do the backwards skateboard mass killing, grenade suiciding awesomeness.

Plus I just want to give people more of an excuse to not just stand at a corner dodging bullets and, instead, run in with a kamikaze headband and 2 lit grenades.

Not that this is ontopic in anyway.. But thought I'd finish seeing as I've started. The posts above have more than answered the required question. Just offering an alternative way of proving you're a skirmisher in a fun way.
          Member of "Team-Kill" - Take one "from" the team.
          Regular to: The Mall and Thunder Ranch
          G&P M4 Special Forces + G&G TopTech Gen.2 MP5
          KWA USP.45 Pistol + KWA Glock 18c
          Warrior L96
          Radio Controlled Explosive Car

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
            You live in Thatcham and have about 5-6 sites within reasonable distance that can legally provide you with UKARA so you wouldn't understand :p.

But either way, if it is a gun that you can remove the grips of (M9, 1911, CZ75) then go for the slide and grips, if it is solid frame like a USP or Glock then go for the whole frame, trying to avoid covering the working controls in paint though as they wont stick.

'FireKnife'
            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

What Fireknife? You don't have several sites within walking distance of home? What sort of backwoods location do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Andrews View Post
                What Fireknife? You don't have several sites within walking distance of home? What sort of backwoods location do you live in?
                I have one 'place'. They run paintball at the same time as airsoft and the games are basically start within 20m of each other and one team falls back while the other presses on. This is about 15-20 miles away.

The other is about 70 miles away and has no marshalls, is a bit of a 'welcome to my playground and watch my mates cheat away' place and is not great but the only way to legally get UKARA round here.

So yeah, not great especially when I used to have about 4-5 sites within an hour of me where I lived with one about 3 miles away and the other about 5. Plus if I went 90mins out I had another 3-4 sites to go to too. :p

'FireKnife'
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Was directed to chrisg, who is obviously not too far from myself. Youre a special case FK (in more ways than one! :P)
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

We all know that :p.

Though can't wait until I move but I have a crisis, GF or airsoft. Screw it I can find more women out there .

As for living in an area with sites and unless you don't have the cash to play (and thus buy replicas) then you otherwise don't have an excuse.

'FireKnife'

Comment

I find another good way of making your mind up is to check the users posts ,you can soon work out if they are a skirmisher

Comment

Originally posted by matt.lange View Post
                        yeah, i'm selling a pistol and the guy doesn't have a ukara registration so I need to paint it two tone for him
                        In this case I doff my hat to you sir, very well done for checking and being responsible.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

matt.lange New airsoft player. I own an SRC g36 and i am looking for a gas secondary. Find out more about matt.lange
                        Working...
                        X