This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: two tone is illegal

Please Mods close these stupid an pointless threads they are a complete waste of time and resources.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

/agwee ^^^

Comment

and I second that!!!!
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
          So it's not official, then. If it was it would have been sent hard copy.
          That could explain the veiled "threat" about the defence.
          I said it was 'correspondance' from the Home Office. Nothing 'official' however the email was from the main chap dealing with issues relating to VCRA.

Regardless its better to have a reply than no repy at all and consider its much quicker to send emails than send a letter which costs them money.

Either way thats what they stated and thats the way they always wanted it to be.

Regards.
          Mathew.

Edit: and on that note I dont see many others going out there way to find these things out. Hence we have these threads consistantly.

Comment

It isn't why we have these threads constantly. It is because people just can't be ar*ed to actually do a search on the forums to see if a similar thread has been posted. The forum is swamped with this same bloody question constantly and it just gets tedious. I also believe there is a VCRA stickt too why can't people be bothered to read that?
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowhunter Find out more about shadowhunter
            Working...
            X