Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best Co2 6mm pistol? You tell me from your experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Co2 6mm pistol? You tell me from your experience.

KJW guns are full metal anyways so no need to change it for another metal slide. The finish is quite nice too on the KJ stuff.

Yeah it could be, but i would only buy the KJ ones with the KJ boxes, as the STI are also rebranded KWA guns so you could end up with a KWA MARK gun for example.

And yes, pretty much all TM parts are compatable.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Just to add a little confusion to the mix...

WE will be bringing out CO2 mags for any of their pistols that take a double stack mag... M9, Glock, etc. When it comes to gas guns, WE are building quite the reputation so it may well be worth having a look at them too.

Comment

But they dont sell a single stack 1911/meu that takes a CO2 mag do they? As the KJW one as a cut out in the mag well to accept the CO2 bulb.

WE already sell CO2 mags for their hi capa's, but knowing that they are doing more is good news, as they need that power to work well. Im happy with this!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

best way of telling if the ASG is a KJ is look at the loading nozel, if its red, its a KJ pistol thats been built for C02.
          For Sale!
          TM M870 with a load of stuff
          A&K massada sniper spec
          Chronograph
          leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Stephen View Post
            best way of telling if the ASG is a KJ is look at the loading nozel, if its red, its a KJ pistol thats been built for C02.
            Yup. But no good if you're buying online

Although i do want to get a Co2 nozzle for my capa, so i can throw Co2 We mags into it.

Comment

Best I've had is a 6mm nbb taurus 24/7, fixed hop, but incredible accuracy, and still lives after being thrown about, dropped, and even using it to hammer a pin out of an m4 (I decided from the off that I would give no mercy to this pistol)
              And only £50.00 which is practically disposable.
              One capsule lasts 250 shots
              "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
              sigpic

Comment

KJW have just released their CO2 P226 E2, that looks like a nice piece and the flexibility of CO2 appeals to me.

Shame many sites don't allow them, do we know why?
                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
                Working...
                X