TM AK47 Full wood and metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM AK47 Full wood and metal

I was looking on a web site and come across a TM AK47 Full wood and metal.
    Is this rifle any good i have used a Ak47 before dont no the make it was a friends rifle. Why i was useing it the metel stock fell of and broke i belive

The price was £255 is that a good price. The price i belive is just for the
    gun. no mag or battery

Re: TM AK47 Full wood and metal

TM Full metal would be a kit mate as i am pretty certain you cant buy stock tm as full metal
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Sorry cant help u there need to ask my friend when i see him next.
      Is £255 for a TM AK47 Full wood and metal a good price?

Comment

Which model is it mate, and for most AKs, id say it was an average price.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

TM AK is £200-£260 new most places. And that's stock abs. SO that price for metal and wood isn't too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Could Not Think Of A Name View Post
            Which model is it mate, and for most AKs, id say it was an average price.
            All the web site say is. TM AK47 Full wood and metal. This is a custom gun, TM do not make a full wood wersion of this gun but with
            the TM reputation and full wood it feels great. Certainly one of the best AK's
            on the market.

That all i no about the rifle sorry.

I really like the look of the the wood on the rifle & was checking if the gun is worth the money as im thinking about going to have a look at the rifle at the weekend at my local shop.

Sorry if im asking some dum question.. But im new to airsoft and need all the help i can get..
            This may sound dum but are TM any good
            Last edited by baha_guy1; 9 February, 2010, 22:57.

Comment

How easy is it to get parts for this rifle & will it cost me a arm and a leg to get fixed if somthing goes wrong?

Comment

Easy and no basically
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

^^ as above. Parts for these are easy to come buy. And it's a v3 gearbox so one of the easiest to work on

Comment

You can pick up a Cyma version wood and metal for half that.

Comment

Yeh but jag CYMA AKs have alot of faults mate, being a previous owner of one(never again) steer clear of them. But i think its a good deal mate, but the way the advert has been worded it sounds like its 2nd hand and not new, best to check with the shop.

Comment

I dont know what CYMA AK you had CNTOAN, but Ive had a couple, all of them great little guns, shot dozens more and know more than one site that has large rental fleets of this. I think to be brutally honest, you must of just had one bad experience
                        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Yup i agree with aeviv on this one. My local rentals are mostly CYMA Ak's only a few of them are TM. And when shooting them you don't really see any difference.

Comment

Damn, me and 2 other mates had the same problem(i cant remember the techy name, the small gold peice with goes from trigger to gearbox snaps). All 3 of us had this same problems so i just thought with it being in so many of the same guns then it was common.

Id like to withdraw my comments from above as i was wrong, and they were 0.28.

Comment

It could have been a dodgey batch mate. We all remember the dodgey bar 10 batch. With sears made of butter like material XD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baha_guy1 Find out more about baha_guy1
                              Working...
                              X