Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Loadouts.

Originally posted by ztara View Post
    oh i can find stuff, its just i'm pretty strapped for cash atm (uni and all) the internet has such variety. i was looking at the Swedish M90 splinter BDU's and really liked them, only draw back is they apear to be the most expensive BDU's you can buy.

i seem to have a magpie eye for the most expensive things that are completly out of my price range.
    Oh believe me, there's plenty rarer and much more expensive camo patterns out there for the discerning collector. For instance, there's loads of Eastern European patterned uniforms that are all but unheard of (and logically expensive). If you want a distinguished, yet practical camo for woodland when you get more money you should have a look at the fancy new Italian Vegetato pattern. A certain website named after a German camo pattern stocks it, and you can also find full sets on an Internet bay that has auctions.
    Of course, you need to go with what you feel comfortable with, so see what you like, and don't be afraid to save up for that nice piece of kit you've always wanted.

Comment

As others have said there are plenty of on line sites to get reasonable gear at decent prices. My advice is --dont overload yourself with gear. Just try not to stick out like a sore thumb! IT WILL HURT!!!!!

Comment

yeh thinking of just getting a belt with a couple of pouches (cost about what 30 all together) wearing an OD hoodie i own. some cheap BDU cargos (15?). walkin boots. boonie hat, maybe?

plus AEG, mags, glasses etc.
        Last edited by ztara; 11 February, 2010, 00:42. Reason: adding to the post

Originally posted by gijohn2
        What does every one else do as a support role?
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        shoot lots.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ztara Find out more about ztara
        Working...
        X