Tm Sopmod blowback question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm Sopmod blowback question

If its not a good gun to do it with that's fine by me. Was more a curiosity over a I definitely want to do situation. The improved trigger response from a high torque motor is something that I'm interested in fitting though

- - - Updated - - -

If its not a good gun to do it with that's fine by me. Was more a curiosity over a I definitely want to do situation. The improved trigger response from a high torque motor is something that I'm interested in fitting though

Comment

Look at an SHS high torque motor, they're a good price and many swear by them, planning on picking one up myself on payday!
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I run mine on totally standard internals on a 9.6v 1600mah battery and the trigger response is brilliant.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I have a bog standard Socom that I run on a 9.9v 25c 1600mah LiFe. Lovely crisp trigger response.

Comment

Both of mine run on 11.1v lipos. My mk18 has a high torque mid speed motor and a clipped m100 and it's ok on full auto. My l119 is stock and its stupid on auto.

i would prefer to run 7.4 30c batteries but space precludess it.

Comment

I run a 7.4v 15C 3000mAh in my sopmod, the rof is a tad high for my liking, but the trigger response is lovely all the same! I only ever use semi mind you..

I suppose one question has to be, do you use the quick change system?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chevaliernoir Find out more about Chevaliernoir
              Working...
              X