ASCU GEN 3...worth it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASCU GEN 3...worth it??

the micro switch is poor quality, replaced two already for customers, nwver had a single one fail on v1 or 2

Comment

Go for the btc altogether a better made product .

Comment

Had two of the ascu v2 main boards die on me in seperate guns for no reason
        I've donated bother trigger boards now to people at my local site that have had them die!
        Never again, absolutely zero help or responses when i've tried contacting them in reagrds to the failure. Warrenty isn't worth a toss unless it's fitted by their "approved" techs.

It's going to be a BTC Spectre next for me
        G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
        -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
          the micro switch is poor quality, replaced two already for customers, nwver had a single one fail on v1 or 2
          yup 100% agree with this. with the gen 3s i have seen this on the model for version 2 gearboxs and on there version 3 gearbox mosfet. crap microswitchs, i have even had to cut a pcb down and solder a new high quality ultra mirco switch on one

buy the v2 over the v3 if you can find one.
          The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a spectre or chimera. Can't find one for love nor money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same place they keep unicorns and pixie dust, found a site in US after hours of searching that still had 2 chimera in stock but decided to wait out till the new batch of spectre is released as space in my buffer tube is at a premium( think there is only a run of 500 produced at a time for quality control purposes)

Had emailed BTC for a release date but heard nothing back, so I just keep checking their website everyday

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheSaviour Find out more about TheSaviour
              Working...
              X