• Show
Clear All

• Advice on the 4.3 TM high cappa

As it says what's this gun like as a first pistol
    Cheers

Re: Advice on the 4.3 TM high cappa

It's alright.

Happy to help, thanks.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Its alright +1
      Glad to help as well .

Comment

Well, I think we now have the definitive answer.

Mods, please close, thanks.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Personally I think they're pretty alright. Good enough to use alongside a G&G UMG anyway.
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
            Personally I think they're pretty alright. Good enough to use alongside a G&G UMG anyway.
            For pros.

Comment

Much better to use alongside a g3 with 800 pounds worth of upgrades , the 4.3 won't hit the same ranges though , have to use a 30 mtr range to zero it in rather than the moon ! You could always sink 800 pounds into it though !!
              Ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Comment

Thanks helpimonfire are there any bad things about it and BAMF whats your problem if all your going to do is write a silly reply no good to anyone then try and get the thread closed when you know i havnt got much info on it. If you arnt going to give a half helpfull answer dont bother posting!

Comment

There are tons of reveiws on the tm 4.3 hi Cappas , if you take the time and energy to use the search function on this very forum
                  As a first pistol its ok , its also ok as you're 2nd , 3rd or 4th pistol. . Lol

Comment

It's rubbish. Just plain awful. Not 'alright' at all I say!

Now you have a counter-recommendation to deal with. The plot thickens...
                    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

It was an extremely open question that you posted. You can't expect a massively detailed post with the pros and cons of a pistol when the question is "Is it any good as a first pistol".

TM are regarded as the best all round pistol that money can buy. The hi-capa is one of many pistols that has a lot of aftermarket support with upgrades, reinforced parts, replacement parts and custom builds. A quick search on Google would bring pages and pages of video reviews, text reviews, pictures, upgrades etc...

Don't take this the wrong way (actually, take it how you want, it doesn't bother me) but for the time it's taken you to post this thread then type a reply to BAMF who has replied to your extremely open ended question, you could have gotten a definitive answer from Google.
                      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Woody97 View Post
                        Thanks helpimonfire are there any bad things about it and BAMF whats your problem if all your going to do is write a silly reply no good to anyone then try and get the thread closed when you know i havnt got much info on it. If you arnt going to give a half helpfull answer dont bother posting!
                        Then try to be a bit more specific on the information you require about the gun you're interested in, rather than put more text in the thread title than the post itself.

Also, as one of the most ubiquitous airsoft pistols, you'd think there'd be a glut of reviews both on here and YouTube. That, is my problem.

Comment

Whaaaat a tm that has a bad rep ???
                          Wait for the tm fanboys wraith to descend upon you , minion of bad Karma !!!!! You shall suffer the fleas of a thousand camels and erectile dysfunction !
                          Be gone disbeliever ..who goes by the title long shot ...!!!!

Comment

As a more serious response, it's a TM so it's a good piece of kit.

The fact that it's shorter than some other pistols will barely affect range, and shouldn't really be an issue in pistol range anyway.

The problem you may feel you have with it is that it's not based on a real world gun. That may not bother you, but as a general rule I only buy guns based on real steel counterparts; call it the gun nut in me. This also means that you won't find a holster made by the big real steal companies, such as Blackhawk and Fobus, to fit it (I assume).
                            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Here we go, I searched the forum for the keywords "4.3" and "hicapa" for eveyone too lazy to do it themselves.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2075402

By the way Longshot, I said it was "Alright" not great.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Woody97 Find out more about Woody97
                              Working...
                              X