Advice on the 4.3 TM high cappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice on the 4.3 TM high cappa

WE 7 inch Dragon. Crap as far as I'm concerned. Steer clear of them. Get a 10" TM Desert Eagle if you want something like it, but with fair performance.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

WE do a 7inch Dragon but they are a pain to adjust the hop as you need an allen key to undo a tiny grub screw and remove the moderator, just so you can remove the slide and access the hop! About the same size as my Deagle was.

Comment

I wasn't intending on getting one, merely curious. Already have my Mk23 with suppressor (which is as long as my upper leg!) as "taking the mickey". And with that I get to rock out with my (Heckler &) Koch out.
        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
        Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

As someone who has owned 2 WE 7" Hi capas (my 'friend' lost one of them....) I can say from personal experience that when you get them spot on, they're frakking nail drivers. Mine need constant maintenance and TLC or they literally fall apart.

[edit] Old skool WE build quality at it's finest....... :/

Comment

I have 4.... 5.1, 4.3, Limcat Phantera and a custom 7 inch job....

Phantera is my open class race pistol.

I love capas lol

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

On the Hi-Capa holster issue, a real blackhawk 1911 holster and five minutes with a sanding bit on a demel and you are golden. OR and ACM one which is a loose copy may even fit it straight off.

I also find Hi-Capas satisfactory.
              Real Sword SVD ¦ Cyma MP5K ¦ G&G GC16 M4 ¦ TM Hi Capa ¦ Tm MK23

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
                Hi capas exist in real steel..... Why does everyone think they don't?

Maybe not the EXACT same as a 4.3 but they exist. It's all race pistols that are normally 9mm hence the double stack mags.

4.3 capa is quite possibly the best gun you will buy for less than £150, some would say more. Just because it's not used by Navy Seals or the SAS, people don't like them. But really, do a search.
                No they do not exist in RS, they are loosely based on various STI / SVI 2011 Pistols. They are more often encountered in .45acp or .38 Super rather than 9mm and a double stack simply signifies higher capacity has nothing to do with caliber, even some .22's have double stack mags.
                The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Recently got a 4.3 think it's about pistol number 17 so far. Very nice. TM all the way. G-18c more fun though. Oh, KWA HK.45 for the 'wot am most scary awesome' winner. Spins up .36 just for the fun of it past an £800 upgraded G3 for sure. At least 500 mtrs.
                  Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                    No they do not exist in RS, they are loosely based on various STI / SVI 2011 Pistols. They are more often encountered in .45acp or .38 Super rather than 9mm and a double stack simply signifies higher capacity has nothing to do with caliber, even some .22's have double stack mags.
                    http://www.1911.sk/en/predaj/511/sti-executive/

Yes I can see how loosely based on this the capa 4.3 is.....

That's real steel...

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

As I said loosely based on STI/SVI Pistols. Apart from the frame, grip, slide, sights, barrel and most of the controls being different it is identical.

The High Cappa is a pastiche, a Western Arms Infinity or KSC Edge is a replica.
                      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Why do I keep seeing them referred to as High-Cappa's? It is Hi-Capa, TM would smite you down otherwise :p.

But either way they do not exist literally in real steel. In the same way that a Night Warrior does not exist but that doesn't mean you could make one from parts and a cut frame. It is just a design to save doing a straight copy.

As for the gun it performs as well as a TM should. The thicker mags, due to the equivalent real steel being in double stacked .45 on average means that you will have more gas for when the slide needs to shift in those winter months and the heavier gas is needed. All in all a good gun and one that can be great to work on due to it having a huge (if not the biggest along with the 5.1) third party support.

Also as pointed out the search bar is actually an ineffective piece of shash, if only someone would bother to imrpove it so you didn't have to set about 15 paramiters so it doesn't go wrong.

'FireKnife'
                        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Have any of you lot even seen a Hi-Capa?!?

Here is a picture of one:

That's why I don't use them.
                          102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Buy it you might like it ,and sell it for half the price two minutes later.

Comment

Twice the price you mean, this is zeroin.
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Has to be custom to sell on here !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Woody97 Find out more about Woody97
                                Working...
                                X