Which G36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which G36?

I use JG ones currently as the hire gun, it's a cracking gun but felt the accuracy was poor.. maybe because its a hire gun? Budget is an issue, I've got £200 to spend on the gun, spare magazine and battery.

Comment

I can't find a JG G36 anywhere in the UK

Comment

I also, would go JG, a great reliable gun at a very good price, you don't have to buy new, you often find them on here, just check the sellers feedback first, and you'll usually be fine, I sold one of mine,to a local mate just the other day, in perfect nick, £100 with 2 mags, and where there's one, there's usually another, so have a search, I think you'll be glad you did..
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Decided to go for a Classic Army one as I can't find any JG ones and I'm getting mixed reviews of the Ares and SRC ones. Apparently SRC have crap externals but better internals and Ares the other way round. Classic Army have best of both.

Comment

Decent choice, good old CA.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

elrasho Find out more about elrasho
            Working...
            X