Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What gas do you use in you GBB?

Originally posted by SunSpectre View Post
    Got myself some WE gas and performs slightly better than Abbey Ultra. I'm not sure if I can be arsed with the polava of propane. Tell me what do I need and without naming any names (hail to our over lords) where should I be looking to get it?
    Coleman propane cans at £8 for any camping store.

Airsoft Inovations Propane adapter. (google it)

Drop a few drops of silicone supplied into top of propane can, screw on filler, fill mags. Replace silicone every like 10 mag fills.

Done.

When its super cold, i stay indoors, my warm house and the warm pubs are a much better use of my time!
    When its just cold, propane
    When its warm, Propane
    When its hot, Propane
    When im dying from heat as i feel like im in an active volcano, Propane.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

I'll be listing my Madbull adapter (XG02, unused) for sale later if anyone wants it....
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

propylene, if you want to play in the cold and don't car about yours/other peoples nostrils, otherwise green gas, though, getting a propane cylinder will work out cheaper in the long run assuming you skirmish a reasonable amount, though I use metal slided guns/ gbbr's so using propylene in a tm pistol may mot be the best idea

Coleman tank £10
        Coupler device £8
        6kg propane £20.. or if you have room for a bigger one works out cheaper e.g 13kg £28
        Airsoft innovation propane adapter for coleman, comes with silicon lube £20

so looking at about £60, for about 6.5kg of propane to get you all sorted or for the same amount in GG etc from your local skirmish site at £10 a bottle about £130, not to mention that coleman/ calor tanks are actually a lot safer to use than airsoft tanks, and being able to change the adapted and use it for bbq's/camping etc.

Comment

Yep propane all the way.

Comment

so if you run out of the supplied silicon for your propane adaptor,what would you use...i currently use propane with an old plastic airsoft innovations adaptor,and my friend supplies me with a few drops of his silicon,but id like to get my own
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

just more silicon oil :P just any pure low weight/ low viscosity one, though no advice on brands etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                so if you run out of the supplied silicon for your propane adaptor,what would you use...i currently use propane with an old plastic airsoft innovations adaptor,and my friend supplies me with a few drops of his silicon,but id like to get my own
                15wt Schumacher silicone shock oil for RC cars.
                Lasts an eternity.

Comment

Anyone tried WE nuprol 3.0 (red gas)??

"Assumption is mother of all fuck ups!"
                  Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

I will be on sunday. As retailers got it delivered today, probably not.

A retailer has posted a video, its 20-30 fps higher than WEs old Green Gas.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Propane in Spring/Summer/Autumn, propylene/MAPP in winter. That Nuprol looks good but like all branded gases it's probably overpriced.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

What gas do you use in you GBB?

I saw the video last night, it shoots 30fps over normal gas.
                        They posted on normal We Gas it shoots 340 - 350, with the red gas it shoots 370fps...if that is true you will defo need to lower your Npas to compensate

"Assumption is mother of all fuck ups!"
                        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

coleman propane with a madbull adapter that allows silicome oil to be added. The adapter is not cheap but it's a one time buy and over time it pays for itself compared to buying normal airsoft gas.

Last edited by salazar; 5 April, 2014, 15:47.
                          My Latest video

Comment

Dry propane, all the time. I lubricate my guns as necessary.
                            If it's really cold then I switch to MAPP/propylene.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SunSpectre Find out more about SunSpectre
                            Working...
                            X