KSC MP7 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KSC MP7 question

KSC JAP - Full trades with S/N mags have more trades (4.6x30)
    KSC TW - Full trades with no S/N mags dont have the above markings (some early batchs of the TW have S/N)
    KWA US - Has some trades, even the HK markings it has are not on the RS version also has white Umarex copyright sorta marking and where on the two above it states CAL 4.6mm the KWA has 6mm BB markings

The guns internally are about 98% the same only the nozzle and FPS differing the KSC-jap does about 300-320fps where the other two do in the region of 400fps, NPAS are about £45 for the MP7.
    Sale
    Stuff for sale
    Want
    M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

i have the ksc taiwan version, and it did not come with the white nozzle. it was black. i had to fit that myself so that it could run on green safely.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
        i have the ksc taiwan version, and it did not come with the white nozzle. it was black. i had to fit that myself so that it could run on green safely.
        the KWA nozzle is also black I think the aftermarket nozzle is the only one that is white I've put well over 2000 rounds in on a KSC TW with no probs
        Sale
        Stuff for sale
        Want
        M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

I have the KSC japan version and my Ready Fighter Reinforced nozzle just arrived today. Do I need new reinforced springs also when I install the new nozzle?
          Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GREG_BURTON Find out more about GREG_BURTON
          Working...
          X