Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

So how much would it cost to do this to a Cm16...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So how much would it cost to do this to a Cm16...

this setup was unrealistic to start with. Getting a £130 gun and turning it into that would be a poor choice of spending the money, where i could upgrade the internals alot more which would obviously bring more function to the gun.

This thread was merely to see what kind of price it would be to carry out such a change and it has been interesting to hear about different modding techniques and requirements needed to achieve certain looks.

No specifics were given as i was interested to see the range of products and prices that were out there given by Drastically more experienced players than myself.

Thanks for all the replies, all of them have been helpful, if not to other players who happen to read this at least it was helpful to me.

But one final question.... What kind of life span could i expect to see from a Cm16 raider without upgrades and not being thrown about, i know this depends on how well i maintain it. But, if i were to never open it (unlikely) and just use it quite often (every other week or so) what kind of life time would it have. Also, which part is most likely to fail first? This is a more realistic question which is probably more relevant to more people...

Comment

How long a rifle will last is impossible to say, way too many variables. combat Machines are solid guns however, and you will most definitely get your money's worth out of it.

Comment

Long enough that you don't need to be worrying now and you'll have definitely seen something else shiny that you'll 'need' (the way we all need new guns) and have bought before the current gun wears out.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barney626 Find out more about Barney626
        Working...
        X