Which Ak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Ak?

RS build quality is far superior, other manufacturers I.e. LCT have cheap pistol grips and I was pretty disappointed with the overall quality. If you don't mind a Chinese AK that is. Can't really comment on e&l but might give one a go

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Comment

I think I was looking to get a Russian style, so I think it between the lct and the e&l ak74u style. Which one of these two are would be the better looking one and best internals, bearing in mind I would have to get a e&l from Europe?

Thanks

Comment

I got an G&P AK47 Tactical for £210, it is great both externally and internally with full metal body a RIS handguard ,crane stock and custom pistol grip it looks really good and it's perfomance is just as good no problem hitting targets 60 metres away with single shots.

Comment

You don't have to buy E&L from Europe, I was just pointing out that you don't have to buy from the far east to get good prices. There are places within the EU where you can get LCT and E&L cheaply and, because they are in the EU, you don't get raped for import duty!

There's not much between the 2 makes, some say LCT have the nicer externals but, I can't tell the difference! E&L definitely have the better internals though (check out the youtube videos). To be honest, you'd be perfectly happy with either. I'm part of a large group of players who use Russian kit and, the majority of us run with E&L or LCT and, I never hear anyone complaining about their guns.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDuckOfDeath View Post
            You don't have to buy E&L from Europe, I was just pointing out that you don't have to buy from the far east to get good prices. There are places within the EU where you can get LCT and E&L cheaply and, because they are in the EU, you don't get raped for import duty!

There's not much between the 2 makes, some say LCT have the nicer externals but, I can't tell the difference! E&L definitely have the better internals though (check out the youtube videos). To be honest, you'd be perfectly happy with either. I'm part of a large group of players who use Russian kit and, the majority of us run with E&L or LCT and, I never hear anyone complaining about their guns.
            Oh right I can only seem to find a E&L from a European site and there is about £50-80 difference with the e&l being cheaper. What parts of the internals are better in the E&l?

Are both of these guns lipo ready, have they any of them got a mosfet installed?

Thanks

Comment

Here's a review of the very E&L gun that I have. It covers pretty much everything.

http://www.booliganairsoft.com/2014/06/e-ak105-aeg.html

Comment

Real sword ak all day long . Accurate , good range out of the box , reliable and real steel externals ,
                Resale vAlue is high and spares are cheap and higher quality thAn most upgrade parts !
                Also according to a program on discovery channel ( weoponology ) the Chinese ak has outsold the original ak by a massive amount , many army's including Russia actualy use them !!

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post
                  Real sword ak all day long . Accurate , good range out of the box , reliable and real steel externals ,
                  Not so sure on the 'out of the box' part.

First outing for mine was literally 'out of the box' and the range was gash, as was the feeding in the mags.

The hop rubbers come drowned in grease and the mid-caps need a strip, clean, lube and a little stretch of the spring.

Sort the above out, though, and you're golden.
                  sigpic
                  "I are God, lol."

Comment

When I said out of the box , I meant with no mods or alterations to the factory spec
                    All Airsoft guns when new / unused need the barrel cleaned , sights / hop set up as a normal requirment before use
                    Many manufacturers coat the barrels in grease / oil to stop any corrosion to parts !!

Comment

With the RS ak series, they seem to need more than just the barrel cleaned. Everybody I know who has had one has had to change the hop rubber, due to the amount of grease on them. I do make a habit of cleaning barrels before use, and the Type 56 is one of the only guns that saw little/no improvement. The mid caps, simply unpacked and use will not feed the entire magazine worth either, maybe half or a little under, without TLC.
                      sigpic
                      "I are God, lol."

Comment

I own loads of real sword guns and mags
                        Have never had any issues with any of my guns , hops or mags at all, in all the time I have owned them , I have a few gun tech and shop owner mates who work on them and sell them who have never encountered any problems with them .
                        A few years ago there was a bad batch of them with badly fitted / glued hops that got returned to rs , but par that glitch In qc , I have had no problems at all with rs guns .
                        They do take a good few bbs through them for the hop to bed in , same as any other new gun .

Comment

Have to agree, I own a RS SVD and RS Type 56, No issues at all.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Comment

have owned a real sword svd,g&g ak tm recoil ak and lct ak74mn.real sword was the nicest externaly and best performing out of the box,G&g was the worst(love g&g but..not the aks)rate of fire stripped piston twice so had to spend a fortune downgrading motor gears etc then the charging handle snapped(pot metal.. good luck finding a replacement) tm recoil awesome fun great performance but pretty much no external parts fit without heavy modding and pricey to upgrade inside .lct solid externals very nice and heavy lots of external parts fit so nice to chop and change internally standard v3 gearbox so no problems with upgrading ,mine had terrible performance out of box but polished inner barrel and put a g&g green hop rubber in and its excellent now,not as fun as the tm but my favorite so far.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

machete101 Find out more about machete101
                            Working...
                            X