whats an ics MP5 like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats an ics MP5 like?

And if you are considering an ICS MP5 you may aswell go all the way, save an extra 30 or 40 and go full metal, but thats just my opinion :]
    sigpic

Comment

Agree, get the full metal one, you can't go wrong with ICS MP5's. The SD2 and A3 models I have / had are amongst best RIF's I've ever owned.

Comment

save more money and get a full metall one mate but its your choice but rember the plastic version of ics dont have the turbo 3000 motor like the full metal ones

Comment

You can't deny they are pretty... :p

Comment

loving the pic above. You can make it look like a sniper rifle if you get some shorter mags for it and nice big scope with a claw scope mount and a big silencer :D
            sigpic

Comment

MP5 as a DMR? Pfffft. There some AK DMR in 9mm and suppressed, although I cannot remember the name of it, thats something which is suitable.

But anyway, had a fire of one a little while back - Very smooth operation, very tempting to swap my M16 for one - But its like giving away your own child, you gave it everything to look pretty...

Comment

YES! mp5 as DMR! :P stick a tightbore in there and unleash its tiny fury!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmy View Post
                  YES! mp5 as DMR! :P stick a tightbore in there and unleash its tiny fury!
                  Tight-bore Check!

Scope Check!

0.25 Match Grade Check!

G&P M160 Plus Lipo Check!

She's a Bad Girl!!!

Comment

I remember holding mine with the 250mm silencer i believe and full stock, claw mount and scope. Looks so much like a sniper rifle without the magazine :'[.
                    But seriously they are very nice guns. Relatively easy to take apart and every has to own one at some point!
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                    Working...
                    X