Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite GBB's?

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    I'd personally take performance and reliability over a metal slide, if it came down to it
    And thats precisely why the plastic slide TM Sig sees much more action than the metal one!

Comment

got 6 pistols, and probably my favourite is the M9 Tactical master by TM. Never once let me down and got good decent range.

Also loved my old KSC USP compact but i sold it to raise funds a couple yeas back.

Comment

I had the Tac master too and liked it a lot. Also the TM 92F was a great piece. Both ABS and both first rate and could fire green no problem
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Bought a second hand TM G17 off my mate, only ever used it in winter and it has always fired when ive needed it! Good range good kick, fair price and well built!

And IMPO a beautiful looking piece in its simplicity!

Mole

Comment

My TM MEU is rather nice. The kick is quite strong and it doesn't feel plasitcy at all to be honest. Definately the nicest pistol I've ever handled.
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Mole1811 View Post
              And IMPO a beautiful looking piece in its simplicity!
              Was that a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
                Was that a typo?
                Haha was meant to be 'In My Personal Opinion' I blame it on too much sun! :P

Comment

possibly In My Personal Opinion?

The MEU is a nice gun. I personally prefer the old school ones though but since it is only the externals that are different it is down to personal choice of M1911. Either way the 1911 series are awesome.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                    I personally prefer the old school ones though
                    Ha, completely the opposite to me then. I'm a sucker for the modern variants.

Comment

I bought a KJW Glock 23 a few years ago when they started to appear on the uk market.. it was great to shoot.

however it suffered badly from 'cool-down' in cool weather to the point that it would literally freeze up.
                      I also broke it when it jammed and i couldnt get the slide off....cheap but a waste of money.

i have recently (5 months ago) bought a TERCEL tm 1911 clone (fullmetal) and atm im very pleased with it..for £70 it was a bargain.

My friend had a WE hi-cappa a couple of years back that he ran on green gas. It performed really well but quickly started to fall apart and seemed badly made..
                      sigpic

Comment

My first was a TM Glock, a great pistol and performed brilliantly and was flawless.

But I have utterly fallen for my Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle, everytime I draw it I have to drop my webbing/vest and run as quickly as possible charging into the enemy territory with the "Suicidal/Fun" route to a quick respawn after taking a few of the enemy with me on the chance.

It is the only GBB I have had and used that genuinely makes me smile and want to use it.

So for now, that is my answer.

Get yourself a Pistol that not only you can afford, BUT one that makes you happy everytime you even look at it.
                        sigpic
                        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

If i were you i would get a TM m9 Great guns, plastic tho, but as sed way up the page Tm plastic can handle Green gas. They are aslso cheap at £95-£99 pounds depending on were bought.
                          "They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

Comment

I think I'm going to go with the KJW p229
                            SigSauer use them for training, so they cant be that bad.
                            also, people who have them generally seem to be pleased with them.
                            Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The King Speak danish, english, german and spanish. Find out more about The King
                            Working...
                            X