Fed up of being out ranged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fed up of being out ranged.

I had a quick look, and I don't think the bucking lips are overlapping; I drop a bb in and it feel straight in without needing to push it in. I am wondering where should the nozzle be inside the hop up; it was my understanding that the nozzle prevents additional bbs entering the barrel and each firing cycle allows one in. Currently the nozzle is retracted and moves forward then back when fired in semi. This happens on full auto too, but sometimes the nozzle finishes in the forward position

Comment

Re: Fed up of being out ranged.

In order of install difficulty:
      Good bucking nub combo (G&G Green, H-hub)
      Flathop (G&G Green, Flat nub)
      R-Hop (G&G Green, M-nub, Hop patch, lots of spare time)
      ER-Hop (kinda unnecessary, G&G Green, Extended M-nub, ER Patches, Barrel Cutting)

Unsurprisingly the harder to install the better the performance achievable, I currently have an R-hop in my 350fps MK12 +/- 3FPS and im getting exceptional results on 0.28g and 0.3g BB

I'm not claiming G&G green is the best however i've had very good results in terms of air seal and performance with them. Also are you using the correct cylinder for the barrel? incorrect voluming can ruin accuracy, other mods you can do are stabilising the barrel in the outer barrel using PTFE tape, shimming the hop up back up to gearbox shell and generally making sure that there is a good air seal and good shot to shot FPS consistency.

A good barrel clean and service can make the world of difference.

Also high quality BB's help enormously, I recommend G&G or Blaster, I personally have had bad results with Nuprol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bluedust Find out more about bluedust
      Working...
      X