Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

New to airsoft - Looking for a beginner load-out (£300~ budget)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to airsoft - Looking for a beginner load-out (£300~ budget)

I'm similar height and build Arcvosa and you'd be surprised what kind of weird positions you end up in once the adrenaline kicks in

Comment

True! Its weird the shapes and speeds you reach when adrenaline kicks in! Ill just get everything! Whats the best sites for clothing? Im probs looking at £30 each for Chest/Bag/Belt? I'd be willing to go more for addons.

Comment

Can't link to other companies on this forum unfortunately, but there are plenty of places around so just have a browse for clothing!

In terms of a list:

Clothing - comfortable/ practical - doesn't need to be camouflage.
        Eye protection - Look at Heroshark for the best quality handmade mesh goggles.
        Face protection.
        Boots with ankle support.

Weapon - personal preference but G&G are great. I've run everything from a G&G combat machine up to Systema and a lot in between and I'm currently using a G&G M4.
        Accessories - sights, torches etc. All down to personal preference. Plus you'll need batteries and chargers etc. too. (I'd personally recommend running 7.4v lipo batteries)
        Mags - Whether you want mid-caps or high caps, decide whether you want to be reloading often or not. Whats been said with a mix is a good idea. This may impact on what load carrying gear you use!
        Side arm - probably not needed and may be out of reach for your current budget but I'm sure that will grow over time! It always does! :D

Load carrying - It's your choice entirely what type of kit you run. Whether that be a belt set up, or a plate carrier (or a combination of the two) or a chest rig. Have a look around at airsoft loadouts and see what takes your fancy. I'd go for practicality over looks as I've made that mistake all to often. I now mainly run a chest rig set up giving me plenty of space to comfortably carry any kit I need. Look at Condor equipment if you want a budget brand that make some good quality gear.

BB's - Don't cut corners on BBs! So many people buy all this kit and pump their guns full of upgrades only to then buy cheap bbs! I'd use .25 weight (you'll most likely need some .20's for chronoing your gun too) and have a look at BB Blasters as they're a good compromise on quality and price!

I'm sure I've missed stuff but welcome to the game, play fair and expect your bank account to empty rather quickly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Arcvosa Find out more about Arcvosa
        Working...
        X