Brand new in box, need gone as new stock arriving

87 includes postage

If interested

ATB

Stephen

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Shotgun & pistol loud out help

Never thought about the MK23, I think only reason I'm after shotgun is that anyone I get would be Spring so don't need to worry if weather means that gas is a no go.

I think ive settled on TM P226 with x300 and spare mags as pistol but now tempted by Mk23 in holster as backup instead of shottie, although still like idea of slinging the no stock £50 shotgun over my back for emergencies with a few spare shells on my vest. It's balancing the fact that pistol will get way more use over the need to have Spring type back up
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
        You may be starting to see a theme here, I don't do big gun's.
        This.

I bought an MP5SD a couple months ago, first AEG I've own in about 6 years. I ran around woodland sites with a Gemtech Oasis (similar performance to a mk23) with loads of mags and heavy ammo and a shottie on my back. Before that I had an MP5K because I just couldn't be bothered with guns bigger than that swinging around all over the place...

Comment

Well honestly the tri-shot springer will be more useful. Mk23 and the tm 870 are fine in the cold being nbb. In fact once it's really cold gbb's of all natures will at least suffer a little even with so called special gas's for the job that are banded about ,so spring or nbb is great. Some will say hpa but I personally wouldn't as it all seems a bit clunky and clumsy, especially to gas in mag guns having to swap mag and line with each mag change. Best cold weather gas Imo has to be guarder black. Thought nuprol red was no better than an average green gas although haven't tried the black.

Comment

Cheers but now more dilemma's. It's either Spring shotgun with a TM Mp7 gbb

or

TM Sig 226 pistol with mags, flashlight, holster and springer (or even Mk23 instead of springer)

love ce the idea of MP7 but concerned with more issues, maiantance over pistol versus range differences of pistol against mp7
            sigpic

Comment

You can buy an AGM pistol grip SG with 4 shells for £30.

Just to make your choices harder
              Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

hi, im just getting into airsoft and not yet looking at getting a primary so im looking at this pistol here, and i am gonna have a bit of fun with a 3d printer to make it look like the halo magnum, is this a good pistol? any recomendations for the best way to do cosmetic alterations? thansk for any help2022clear_1.jpghalo gun 4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                Working...
                X