Collapse

Best pistol for pistol only loadout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best pistol for pistol only loadout.

Yep like others said I'll still stick to the TM MK23 nbb and TM HK45 gbb......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
      The TM Desert Eagle is still the best pistol you can buy in my book, huge gas capacity, almost no cooldown and the hop can be accessed from the outside so no need to remove the slide as with most pistols. As others have said though almost any TM GBB will do you.
      The PX4, M&P, USPc and HK45 all have hops adjustable through the breech.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        The PX4, M&P, USPc and HK45 all have hops adjustable through the breech.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
        "most"
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

One thing you might consider is the availability of aftermarket parts too. Although it's reasonable for most tm gbb's some are less so and bits can be hard to source. Tends to be why 1911/hi-capa is popular as they are the m4 of the gbb pistol world, with glock's being close 2nd.

Comment

TM Mk23 will be best in terms of range if you're outdoors and will want the range, but you'll want GBB when things get closer!

The HK45 and XDM are the best all rounders I'd say!

Comment

Don't forget the TM USP Compact. The smaller, slightly, brother to the HK45. Hop adjustable through the slide & a nice "felt" kickback. If it matters to you they are fully trade marked as well.

If you're looking at pistols only a sub compact would be a useful secondary. Easy to store due to their size. My favourites are the TM Detonics Combat Master & TM Glock 26.
              Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

george_with_a_j Find out more about george_with_a_j
              Working...
              X