• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tm g36c?

I have aTMG36c, I love it... all good in my book
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I want a G36. Now I'm just soooooo confused by it all!

Comment

No confusion mate buy any g36 bar the TM simple. As you can see mixed feelings about the TM but nothing but decent comments about JG SRC and CA.
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Do yourself a favor and buy the SRC Gen 3 G36. I own TM's JG's G&P so I really have no bias but of all the G36's I have used (and I own a JG myself) the SRC is the best of the bunch.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Only thing that makes a TM good is if you leave it stock. As soon as you start adding aftermarket parts your throwing out the OEM tolerances and taking away what made the TM so good.

Also, Why buy a gun that costs £220 if you then have to spend money on extenive upgrades? It's incredible that the old school TM's still cost as much as they do. Even the brand new Classic Army 8mm gearbox G36's with blowback that came out earlier this year where priced at £230.

So what Jfox said, SRC or Classic army. I have had a JG G36c for the last two years, it was a workhorse but it didn't exactly set the world on fire with rate of fire, accuracy or range. If I were to replace it I would be all over the SRC G36k Gen III like a rash.

Oh, and Star G36c Midcaps are brilliant, but if you want to use them in an SRC its best to run a bit of sand paper or a file gently over the part that the magwell clips onto. Not essential, but there a bit stiff to insert and remove otherwise
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

My TM G36 is awesome. its about 3 years old now and just keeps on going.

I think you get what you pay for.
              One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

So SRC or JG?

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                A brain?
                Originally posted by snuff
                Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Either. Both are good, SRC externals are far superior. Please be aware, it has come to my attention that the last load of SRC's have had some QC issues, or at least reports of issues.

After contacting the scottish site that sells them though, they have no knowledge of any returns to either themselves or the other retailer of the SRC range of guns. As for your Pm to me I will endeavour to find your answers for you.
                  Feedback link

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                    Either. Both are good, SRC externals are far superior. Please be aware, it has come to my attention that the last load of SRC's have had some QC issues, or at least reports of issues.

After contacting the scottish site that sells them though, they have no knowledge of any returns to either themselves or the other retailer of the SRC range of guns. As for your Pm to me I will endeavour to find your answers for you.
                    Well then they are lying because they told me i could return mine. Jfox on your SRC is all the nylon fibre the exact same colour? Are there any rough edges etc? There are the problems with mine and i am trying to figure out whether its worth sending back to Scotland.

Comment

I have no rough edges on mine and no imperfectionS in the colours either. I would say that if you are not happy with any product and it falls short of the advertised quality then send it back. If you aren't happy now you wil never be happy.

I was at Xsite last night on an evening game, and Liam there told me they have pretty much stopped selling SRC because of a few QC issues with their latest delivery of SRC guns. Plus SRC are restrictive on how many a items company must purchase, 10,000 units apparently.

Hence, there is a collaboration between 3 well known companies to bring the stock in. If that is the case, I may rethink my attitude to buying SRC guns in the future. This doesn't alter my belief they are excellent value, but it does make me wonder about their marketing ploys, and whether they will be for sale in the long term in this country.
                      Feedback link

Comment

This doesn't exactly fill me with joy, considering I've now ordered one!

Comment

It's not really a problem mate. The three companies have massive buying potential, so you won't have a problem with spares.

My concern was aimed at people like myself, who prefer to buy face to face. Since I live nowhere near any of those 3 companies, it would be a problem for me. I really dont think you will have any problems with the gun, these so called problems are very few and far between.

To put things into perspective a site with Wolf in their name, until very recently, (I haven't checked for a few weeks) had no returns at all with any of their SRC products.

Also, I bought a CA M14 last week from an Armoury named shop, and guess what? dead on arrival, completely effed gearbox straight from the box.

So, if the only issue for SRC is a colour differentiation in the externals, or a dodgy hop rubber, then that's a lot less problematic than my so called High end make of M14.
                          Feedback link

Comment

Coolio.
                            Well for the record I received my new baby yesterday from a hobby shop with lots of Action and it is all black, no blue receiver bits, and nice clean edges etc.
                            Only minor qibble is that the top short foregrip RIS rail is missing (and I've asked them to send one).
                            Now I know how to get the battery in it (lol) I'm looking forward to making a mess of some cardboard box targets tonight.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                            Working...
                            X