Which GBB Pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which GBB Pistol?

I'm after my first GBB pistol, to complete my load out (for now)

Currently I have no idea what to get so I'd like some help.

I like the following pistols:
    Kwa HK45
    VFC VP9 - Very new
    Vfc, Kwa Glock range
    RWA 1911 nighthawk CO2
    FNX 45

I'm a bit of a HK whore, so I am leaning more toward the HK pistols, but don't really know what the best performers are. I know that some KWA pistols are running the NS-2 system and this or CO2 seems to generally offer a higher fps, allowing for a heavier weight bb.

I know TM are world renowned for being great, but the all around plastic bothers me. I also like it when the GBBs sound quite beefy l, which I think from videos I have watched, only the 1911 meets this need from the list above

Recommendations? Above pistols give an idea of price range.

Re: Which GBB Pistol?

VFC/ stark arms glocks seems to be good in my option with their price range and full trade marks, especially their 19s, they takes we and Marui spec mags and loads of internal parts, including hop barrel set and hammer set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HI mate, try not to be put of by the plastic on TM pistol, your not alone though, having a big airgun collection of full metal pistols I was once put off by TM plastic guns, but I do own a few now and glad I bought them.

My TM Hi-Capa Gold Match for example has more metal then you think it would, so iTunes not feel or sound all plastic, the frame is metal and all of the controls are metal too, but more importantly it performs great even in very cold temperature conditions, so it will also perform good in the winter for skirmishing.. It performs better then the standard hi-capa 5.1, I have both. The hi capa gold match will be staying standard and the 5.1 stainless version I have is going to be my project build gun.

ATB Marc
      Some Guns In My Collection:
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Personally I quite like TM pistols simply because how well they works, but once u put a metal slide on it, u might need quite a bit of spending on it and it might never not works as well as original. Kwa pistols are not bad but I had loads of cold down issues and mags are so expensive

Comment

I have this one just finished if u are interested

Comment

I like the glocks also because the extended mags are easy to find.

I can't find stock of the vfc g19 though, only lots of the 17 & 18

Comment

I have a tm based px4 for sale with a detonator slide and detonator threaded outer, comes with 2 mags and an imi holster with paddle and drop leg platform

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Tokyo Marui. If you want a GBB to work every time you take it out, buy Tokyo Marui.

If you want a project, use a TM gun as the base.

If you want to potentially through money away, buy a cheaper brand.
                Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

My only other dislike with TM is the low power. Can they be easily improved?

Comment

I'd say go for TM/KJW Tm is one of the best and basically KJW is a metal rep which is pretty good, so you can replace all the parts with tm parts if they break

Comment

The newer TMs - P226 E2, M9A1, PX-4 can run on green IIRC, so the power would be enhanced.
                      Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

Im running all my pistols on propane, never an issue, 2 out of the 3 custom builds are tm, granted they are fitted with metal kits,

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrabeat View Post
                          My only other dislike with TM is the low power. Can they be easily improved?
                          "low power"

Ahhhhh the old "FPS is everything!" common misconception.

A TM pistol firing at 280fps will outrange a shoddy cheaper gun firing at 350 fps. Because theyre just BETTER and made with Japanese voodoo magic.

Some say that the traditional act of seppuku is still used in the Tokyo Mauri quality control team... a single gun failing to be anything other than perfect brings dishonour upon the worker and his entire family and generations to come, the only way to redeem their lost honour is to throw themselves upon their sword.

They come from the land of the rising sun which doesnt have the words "thatll do, close enough" in their vocabulary. Glorious Nippon plastic cut through filthy Gaijin hoards like mighty Samurai.

Comment

Don't let the lower FPS or the mainly plastic construction interfere with your decision to buy a TM. It will shoot further, be more accurate and be more reliable than any other make of airsoft pistol out of the box.

Whatever you do, do not buy a WE Hi-Capa; I paid £0.00 for mine and still have a nagging feeling it was too much.

Comment

Okay. You've all got me convinced.

There is like no stock though?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ultrabeat Find out more about Ultrabeat
                              Working...
                              X