• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which GBB Pistol?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/index....instock=1&p=64

Comment

Get one from Mike cripps but he's on holiday from Wednesday, can't post you a link as zeroone does not allow it.. If you do buy the TM HI capa 5.1 try not to be put off by the big seam line going down the center of the outer barrel although that was one thing mate the only thing I dislike about my standard black version and my stainless version, my gold match version does not have it though.. I have done videos on both guns.
      ATB Marc
      Some Guns In My Collection:
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

I'd like a Glock, which aren't in stock

Comment

Px4s are nice as well, and mines for sale, lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

If you like glocks, personally I've found the KJW 19s to be better performers than the TM 17. You can get them in both plastic and metal, and whilst they have no trades in most places you can buy them from, i got 2 slides marked for £30.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              If you like glocks, personally I've found the KJW 19s to be better performers than the TM 17. You can get them in both plastic and metal, and whilst they have no trades in most places you can buy them from, i got 2 slides marked for £30.
              TM GLOCKS ARE THE BEST. BLASPHEMY! HERESY!

I have a KWA HK45 and it is my favourite sidearm to date. It might not have the range of a TM Glerk but it gets hits, feels comfortable and sounds lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
                TM GLOCKS ARE THE BEST. BLASPHEMY! HERESY!

I have a KWA HK45 and it is my favourite sidearm to date. It might not have the range of a TM Glerk but it gets hits, feels comfortable and sounds lovely.

The HK45 was my initial fav, which is why I'm quite keen on the VP9
                Is the Hk45 loud? It sounded weak in videos

Comment

I should point out that mine has a Shooter's Design metal slide and barrel fitted and I'm not sure how that compares to the stock slide/barrel combo but it is fairly loud.

Comment

How does the gas system sound when it fires?

Comment

They all sound pretty much the same, they go CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK PFFFFFFFFFT. Only exception being the Mk23 which just whispers silent death. Youre not going to get an airsoft gun that goes BANG BANG BANG POW like the movies.

Sure some guns might sound a little bit louder but thats just the sound of the slide smashing against the recoil plate.

Comment

If you like HK go for either the TM USP 9mm Compact or the HK 45. Both have full trades & the new larger BBU giving a more "felt" recoil.

Buy the original, the others are clones.
                        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Stupid mobile browser...

The KWA HK45 is not a clone of the Marui as it came out years before the Marui version. At the end of the day, they're all much the same. You just need a sidearm for when the enemy are right on top of you so it's really just down to aesthetics.

Comment

So if I got either the glock or the HK45 from TM, would they both be able to run green gas/propane without an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrabeat View Post
                              So if I got either the glock or the HK45 from TM, would they both be able to run green gas/propane without an issue?
                              I haven't found TM Glocks to be the most solid pistols ever, certainly not bad but I think an HK45 would last longer using Green Gas. I used Guarder Power up in mine and it didn't tear itself apart.

Comment

Depends on who you ask.

The manufacturer or retailer will say OMG NO U MUST USE 144a GAS ONLY OR ELSE THEY WILL EXPLODE AND KILL YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PETS AND EVERYONE YOUVE EVER LOVED.

Anyone else will say "yeah its fine" because the UK is so bloody cold and miserable for most of the year it never gets hot enough to worry about using "too powerful" gas.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ultrabeat Find out more about Ultrabeat
                                Working...
                                X