little help for a noob trying to do some research on AEG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: little help for a noob trying to do some research on AEG's

Any of the Combat Machine M4 guns are great; they are the same internally, just with slightly different externals.

Comment

I wont be getting a G&G, they really are popular... out of stock EVERYWHERE!

Comment

I don't like g&g because they kinda do their own thing on external parts size and fitment of any upgrades you want to do.

I can only really suggest g&p for standard aegs.
        You want different and something to tinker and build the we katana ptw thing is a sweet base.

I like ics and their split GB but that is a different animal compared to the katana.

I'm not a fan of gimiky things like electric blowback or the tm recoil shock type guns.
        More to go wrong, and may annoy you, almost everyone with a flappy door disables is and some parts don't work with flappy door gearboxes.

I don't like plastic body guns and I don't like g&g because you want a rail you may have to ditch the body or get into rethreading which is more time and money that could of been spent on a better base.

Comment

Not to everyone's flavour... but for my first two rifs I got x2 g36c (as that's what I use in BF4 so I liked them), one's been turned into a G36e version DMR which I spent about £350 upgrading and its bad ass, and the other was bought 2nd hand for £60 with a few upgrades now doesn't miss a beat at 340fps and gets battered alot, I have M4's, L96's, MP9's, Hi-capas etc.. and the G36's for me have been the easiest to work and learn on with their quick change spring gearboxes. Also the bodies are easy to disassemble and mod. I definitely learnt more from these than all the guns I've worked on and that includes VFC Scar H, TM 416's, Vltor M4's etc.... and all mine.
          For my G36's one is an ARES (DMR build) and the other is a TM/ICS/ all sorts together build.. so basically in terms of stripping guns and learning how they work, these for me have been the best.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MikeMarsha11 Find out more about MikeMarsha11
          Working...
          X