Helped me put my mind at ease!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: We 1911 barrel problem

Hi mate, no problem at all.
      happy shooting
      ATB, Marc..
      Some Guns In My Collection:
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

nice one, I just went and checked all 4 of my pistols as was a bit worried, all do the same, but must say my WE hi capa outer barrel wobbles worse than my TM hi-capa & glock 17, Colt 1911 was also good.
        might look in to one of those static type barrels, as all that movement surely cant be good for the hop and any other plastic bits around the outer barrel?
        Last edited by Andy Mc; 20 October, 2016, 18:20. Reason: letter

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Mc View Post
          nice one, I just went and checked all 4 of my pistols as was a bit worried, all do the same, but must say my WE hi capa outer barrel wobbles worse than my TM hi-capa & glock 17, Colt 1911 was also good.
          might look in to one of those static type barrels, as all that movement surely cant be good for the hop and any other plastic bits around the outer barrel?
          With the floating/moving barrel design, it will not cause any damage mate, but the advantages a fixed barrel gives is better accuracy and smoother cycling. I have done a full review on the UAC stainless steel fixed barrel too, you will find it on my channel..
          ATB, Marc..
          Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
          My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Can I upgrade my we 1911 with fixed barrel? To smoothen the blowback?

Comment

I have not yet seen a fixed barrel for the WE 1911's mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
                With the floating/moving barrel design, it will not cause any damage mate, but the advantages a fixed barrel gives is better accuracy and smoother cycling. I have done a full review on the UAC stainless steel fixed barrel too, you will find it on my channel..
                ATB, Marc..
                Thanks Marc for the update, good to get some experienced feedback here, think I might try the fixed barrel on my TM 4.3. and i'll check your reviews out as well..

Comment

Im loving this we 1911 gun now. Ive tried using red gas and its amazing.
                  Anyone know what upgrades can this gun have?

Comment

Hi andy, no problem mate..
                    Yeah the fixed barrel should work well on your 4.3 as well. bit tempted to get a 4.3 myself lol..
                    I have finished my limcat custom ultimate hi-capa 5.1 build project now, (apart from a few internals) ill have my build video on youtube within a few day.
                    ATB, Marc.

- - - Updated - - -

Scapula
                    Not totally sure on all upgrades for it mate and to be honest i would not bother with too many, but i would start with a improved tight bore barrel inner and hop up rubber, nineball or mapleleaf or uac ot even tm hop rubber, and a pdi or guarder or mapleleaf inner barrel. A tight bore barrel and decent hop up rubber with very slightly increase your fps (and i do mean slightly) and should improve your accuracy as long as your using good bbs as well.

ATB, Marc..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scapula Find out more about scapula
                    Working...
                    X