ASHU help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASHU help

Ive installed ascu and ashu in my g&g cm16. Ascu works well and ascu's button works.
    The problem is the ashu jams bb in the hop up.

I have the stock green hop up rubber and nub from my g&g. Ive trimmed the nub as to what the manual says.

Can anyone help me with this?
    What hop up rubber or nub works with ASHU?
    Are there work arounds with these?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Re: ASHU help

Have you tried different BB's? Although it seems a silly question, I am amazed how fussy different guns are when fed different brands of BB's.

Comment

No. I only have nuprol BBs. Which works fine with the stock hop up and rubber.

Ive read that ashu is picky on hop up rubbers. But noone has got back to their posts to say that they solved their problem.

Comment

Personally I would try a different brand of BB's before a new rubber. I had one of the first ASHU's in a G&P XM177 I built a few years back. I used ZeroOne's branded 0.25's however after installing the ASHU I had to switch to better BB's. I did eventually replace the HOP rubber in that gun before I sold it and it was fitted with a firefly rubber which worked flawlessly with the HOP, PDI tight bore and 0.25 excels.

In my experience NUPROL BB's were totally useless and I've heard that some sites have even banned them for safety concerns. A bag of Excel's wont let you down.

Comment

Yes nuprol are notorious for being problematic
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

What BBs where you using? Also the site im playing only allows .2 bbs can you suggest what bbs to get?

So the firefly hop up worked in your ASHU? Can give thr specific firefly hop up rubber please? So i can buy and try is as well.

Comment

Sorry didnt see the bb brand is excel. I will get some bb of that brand. Would help me with the rubbers then?

Comment

Is it firefly soft hop up rubbers?

Comment

Firefly rubbers were last time I checked really hard to find and they should really be combined with the Firefly NUB. If you find any in stock grab them, and as ZeroOne is the only airsoft shop to bless the face of the world you'd have to speak to them. Google's grand though!

Comment

Which type of hop rubber? Hard or soft? That works with your ashu? I pressume its soft as my aeg only shoot 350fps and lower. Found soft and hard firefly hop rubbers.

Comment

I used to use the soft bucking and hard nub but its personal preference. However your most probably be best off with soft as like you say the FPS is under 350.

(If I were you i'd edit the other retailer out of your last post, the mods will kick off as it's against the rules and give you an infraction.)
                      Last edited by andy02380; 23 October, 2016, 17:22.

Comment

I hope this firefly rubbers work with the ashu...
                        But i dont think the manufacturer ever updated their ashu? I have not seen any different versions

Comment

Yeah you'll be fine mate. Did you get the nub too? Its a different design to normal hop rubbers and wont work as designed without the flat nub.

Anyhow, I'm 99% sure the BB swap will solve it, however with your new firefly rubber and nub you'll see an improvement on the flight side too. Happy days!

Comment

I will get the nub but dont know which one. Ive sent you a PM

Comment

Don't use nuprol bbs use literally anything else. Also an ascu and hop rubber are completely unrelated any hop rubber will work with your ascu the two parts aren't even in contact.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scapula Find out more about scapula
                              Working...
                              X