ASHU help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASHU help

The OP is talking about the asHU which is airsoft systems hop unit, not the asCU
    Originally posted by Hawk
    The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Ah right my bad either way moving to any other brand of bb would probably help nuprols have been measured from 4.6mm to 7.1mm which is obviously not ideal.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive ordered new hop up rubber, nub and new bbs. Hope my ashu will now. I might get the items tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Having now looked up the ashu your definitely not the only person who's had issues with it. Most of the reputable reviews I've seen say it's more hassle than it's worth.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

When it's working its a good unit and works well with the ASCU though.

Comment

Yes thats what i thought as well when i was about to buy the ashu.

One thing came to my mind as well. Im not electrict expert but, ive seen someone post that he put 11v lipo and it burt his ASCU instantly.

My g&g cm16 came with a fuse, just thinking I can use the fuse? Connect it with the ascu so it will be the fuse that gets burnt 1st? Rather than the expensive ascu=

Comment

Originally posted by scapula View Post
                No. I only have nuprol BBs.
                100% change the BB's mate, nuprols are quite well known for swelling up and not being great quality BB's to be Honest..
                BB's I use are kingdom airsoft and geoffs BB's both are just as good id not better then madbull but the kingdom airsoft are cheaper..
                but zeroone, excel, even asg blasters will be better then nuprol.. Hope you sort it.

ATB, Marc..
                Some Guns In My Collection:
                Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
                My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Im bringing a good and a little bit of bad news to this thread.
                  I just got the firefly hop up rubber and nub and new bbs of different brand. And now my ASHU works!!! No jam anymore as far as i can tell ive tested just bit. About 2 mags.
                  Credits to the people who helped me especially andy02380.

Bad news is that the firefly hop nub wont fit in the hop up. I dont know how to trim it down to fit and dont know which way it goes as this just the 2nd hop nub i have ever got and seems different.

Also my mags does not feed all the bbs in. The ashu works in detecting no bbs left but when i change mag maybe 2 or 3 bbs fall out or some bbs still in the actual mag.
                  My magazines are low cap g&g mags and 1 nuprol magazine mid cap. (You guys probably will say ditch that nuprol brand hahaha)

As the ashu manual say the magazine spring should be strong. That might cause the feeding issue. But i wonder how to fix this issue or get spring replacement? Any suggestions?

Comment

Mate you need to show a photo of how the hop won't fit. I'm lost on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How do you insert the hop up nub? Maybe im inserting the wrong way round.

This is not the actual hop up but this is what it looks like. I put a picture as i cant describe how it looks like. Which does it need to sit?

Comment

I know to inster it now but too tight

Comment

The flat part sits against the rubber and provides the friction against the bb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes but its too tight. It will need to be trimmed down from both sides

Comment

it's possible the hop unit window is too small for the nub, you could try trimming a tiny bit off each side of the nub where it is too tight
                              Originally posted by Hawk
                              The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Yes. I have trimmed it down but not sure it will work as intended. Ill try it when we play on the field.

Any suggestions on the magazine spring?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scapula Find out more about scapula
                                Working...
                                X