Back up For Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basicaaly I need a fair range , good rof

Due to having to take out 2 people quickly.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Back up For Sniper

Get both. A pistol is always a good back up for anything, doesn't weigh too much and you can still carry the MP5K in a rig
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Re: Back up For Sniper

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf View Post
        Basicaaly I need a fair range , good rof

Due to having to take out 2 people quickly.
        Well if you go for a pistol then obviously the rof is whatever your little pinky can manage. But if you are thinking of an AEG then you have to go with either a PDW say the MP5 or a P90 or a similar type weapon. Or something with a folding stock Like a Scar or G36 or UMP.

To be honest and I really dont want to sound rude but if you are so concerned about what might happen if you are over run when you are sniping then perhaps you should spend the money on a better gillie or upgrading your rifle or better still practice your field craft skills.

As I have mentioned I used to have three guns on me when I went out and when I get back into it I will at the least have a pistol with me. But I would much rather not worry about what might happen if i get spooked as much as I worry about my position and my line of sight.

Anyway how much money do you want to spend? because if your budget is only £50 then this is pointless but if you have proper money to spend then I suggest you take a step back from your present train of thought and look at what you want to achieve during your game.

If I got One Decent Kill during an entire days skirmishing with my AW338 I went home a very happy bunny. And by decent I mean the guy had no idea where the shot came from and I was not discovered beating my retreat.

So what do you want from your game? [smilie=smile.gif]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
        Working...
        X