Hmm.. M14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hmm.. M14

Second hand TM with upgrades. Was my favourite rifle until i got the TM Sopmod. I didnt use anything else. Like said, Cyma sounds like a bargain, and it may be. But if you plan on keeping it, then the Cyma will need sorting. My old M14 has been through about 6 different people and only been serviced twice. Once for the upgrades, one for a service.

Comment

So is the cyma still a good gun? and what size battery does it use?

Comment

Originally posted by Pointblank View Post
        So is the cyma still a good gun? and what size battery does it use?
        Well it depends on your point of View. Compared to the Crap you get from BB****.co.uk they are the best thing since sliced bread! And if you compare them to a G&G with a random problem again we are back to uniformly substrate dough!

But Compare them to the TM as we all do you have to look at it like this.

New Cyma £150. Few bits to get it shooting nice, TM Hop Bucking £7. Tm Hop Unit £25. Madbull barrel £35. Total spend £217. Value in 6 month's time when you decide you want the TM £110.

Second hand TM £200. Die happy! :D

Comment

TM all the way.
          I've had 3, regretted getting rid of every single one of them. Had a china M14, didn't miss it in the slightest.
          My first M14 was a bog standard 2nd hand off a mate. He'd run it for a good few years, i ran it for a further year and a half, and i'm not taliking a few mags a month. It was used every weekend, either day events or full milsim weekends. The sector gear (i think) went in the end, and a new gear and new motor went in. That was going on 2 years ago, and it's still running well now.
          Trader Feedback.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

I have a CYMA M14 socom. It was the first gun I got a year ago, and it is still my favourite gun now! It fires very accurate, very fast on a 9.6v. The only thing you have to worry about is them being hot. Mine still fires at about 380 with .2s. Good job I removed the fire selector! Unfortunately, I havent had a TM one to play with, but more than likely all the above comments are true. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for!

On a similar note, I dont blame you about wanting to skip the Kart version. My mate put a battery in his and it set on fire....
            Originally posted by Moving_Shadow
            Gold Plated? Sorry, I spent all my money on the gun, can I just put some christmas tinsel on it?
            Originally posted by Coz
            Them Tusken raiders are a sensitive peoples, especialy the gay ones

Comment

Everyones making my Cyma m14 sound puny! hehe
              Anyway, yes, the Cyma m14 are very good. Hard push to find one new nowadays though

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                I'd certainly go for a new TM M14... It costs a fair whack, but it will be your favourite gun. I'll make my friend take his to UA on the 3rd so you can have a look.
                Mine? If so im not sure i can make it unless i bunk work. See what i can do.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                  Mine? If so im not sure i can make it unless i bunk work. See what i can do.
                  John has a stock SOCOM... Usually takes it along but rarely uses it because of mags...

Comment

I have the Kart and never had a problem, strange that? you don't always get what you pay for!! I wouldn't hesitate to buy a TM though, but you should alway have an open mind on any gun on the market.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
                      My old M14 has been through about 6 different people and only been serviced twice. Once for the upgrades, one for a service.
                      I'm pretty sure I had that M14 at some point, or was it Jay's, either way, the TM really do live forever...

TM M14 Socom was one of the best rifles I owned And i've owned a lot.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        John has a stock SOCOM... Usually takes it along but rarely uses it because of mags...
                        He is a man of hidden depths. Seems to have a new gun every week, haha.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                          He is a man of hidden depths. Seems to have a new gun every week, haha.
                          He's had it for months mate! I think he got it just after christmas...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hopewell Find out more about Hopewell
                          Working...
                          X