Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistol Recommendations

I really liked my KSC glock 19

It was very upgraded but im pretty sure KSC are fairly good pistols, alot of thier glocks come with metal slides now aswell
    M3 shorty
    Ruger P-85
    Colt 1911A1

In the near future will be looking to add a few more to the collection, so anyone selling an MP5-K or an M249 drop me a PM

Comment

TM Glock 17c all the way, loads of us have them, lovely guns

Comment

Just an update as well. For anyone who wants the bigger guns as side-arms (Mk23's, desert eagle's, Mac 11's etc), get a shoulder holster off the US eBay. I got mine for my desert eagle today, it fits very well and it's not too expensive.

Unlike the waist or drop leg holsters, it won't get in your way so you can carry whatever side-arm you like.

Comment

Choose whichever pistol really appeals to you and then go buy the TM Version of it. I'm in the process of getting rid of my KSC in Favour of a TM.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

i have a KJworks sig p226 which looks and feels absolutly gorgeous!
            one snag!
            it is like an american pickup on fuel! lets say this it uses a lot of gas! (well mine does!)
            it also gets very cold because it is full metal so it doesnt work brilliantly in british weather!
            i would say that from what people have said tm are very good for long lasting and reliability. my mate has a WE 1911 which i have to say is quite accurate and seemed to work brilliantly! (only thing is im not a fan of 1911s!)
            i am after a tm sig p226 but if you are after accuracy i would have thought that the 1911 long version would be one of your best bets

Comment

TM 1911 / MEU.

Accurate, not too bulky and rather nice to shoot.

'FireKnife'
              68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
              Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X