Buying an M4 (Newby)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buying an M4 (Newby)

Nah I am not 17/18 need to wait some years for an RIF Valid Defence, will be camo taping the gun, well my friend is

Comment

but you can only use camo tape when your at the site and please remember to take it off when you go ,and you can t buy the gun your parents haft too but you cant give them money to buy the gun ,it can only be gifted to you.

Comment

Yeah, I understand that

Comment

its got to be the new ares m4 with markings http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2102
          not sure if that one does have markings but they are VERY good guns. when mine was stock it hit 55m and now with upgrades hits 60m no problem :D

Comment

I've gone oddly for a TM M4 CQB-R with recoil shock after looking at originally an ICS then deciding to go with Kings Arms or G&P. The range is just as good as any of my 330 fps guns at only 275 fps, perfect for indoor games.

I wouldn't touch Ares again after the problems I've had with their non existent customer support. I've been trying for over a month to get the sods to answer an email about a broken part for my L86, they just don't bother replying. The UK supplier I've tried with are also finding the same. If its not in their catalogue list they don't seem to give a sh!te.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MWatson Find out more about MWatson
            Working...
            X