New Player, AEG or Sniper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Player, AEG or Sniper?

well gillys are grate for woodland (they make god dam snipers invisible) but check out what the conditions of your site are like first!

also sniping is like marmite you'l either love it or hate it!
    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

JG's are the best buget guns you can get, both my JG guns have never skipped a beat. A long AEG is probably your best bet, m16 or, as callofduty said a G3. I personally hated bolt action sniping, you only get 1 shot on your target before you reload, hiting is your first issue, but then they dont take the hit so you have to try and do it again. Best with a semi AEG, if they dont take it you just keep the AEG in the same position and blast them till they do.
      Armoury:
      JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

I would just like to point put the fact that tightbore barrels increase the fps which then inturn improves your accuraccy. Be carefull you dont go over your site limits. Ive just bought an ICS M4 to replace my JG M733 which has finally kicked the bucket after 2 years of reliable service. It is firing with the same distance and accuracy as my dad's tightbore AK with a standard barrel.

In my opinion the Hop up is the way towards range and accuracy once youve got to your sites fps limit. (obviously this is just my personal opinion)

JG's are great guns, especially the newer ones. Lasted me for 2 whole years of skirmishing before i had any major problems (the gear box froze unfortunately). And i agree with skinandbones, semi is the way to go. Much prefer my M14 over bolt actions as bb guns dont really have the accuracy that bolt action was designed for.
        Loken

Dorsetshire Muppet Brigade
        This is a new generation of muppet's. We r faster...stronger...and more tactical than before!

"Dont trust airsofters" - H

Comment

M14 , G3 , a good AK , AUG are all good for a budding marks man .

Comment

Yeah, if you want abit of both worlds, go for a m14.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monkreadusuk Find out more about Monkreadusuk
            Working...
            X