what gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what gun?

If i was going to get a WW2 gun i would get the TM thompson or VFC B.A.R (if i had the money)
    But dont get the Marushin M1 Carbine mt friend had it and it goes about 7-10m and now it just kinda blows gas out the chamber when fired.
    but that could of just been his as iv'e seen ok ones
    Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

If the M1 is doing that, it is more than likely because of the present weather, it is far too cold for gas guns to work properly... wait until the summer and it will be a lot better
      If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

far too cold for most gases this time of year....even winter gas would really struggle in the 3-4 degrees we have been experiencing.
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
        Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

When we tried it, it was about 8-9 degrees but even in the summer it was doing it.
          Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

Well as I havent seen anyone sticking up for it, the AGM Mp40 is an excellent little gun on a budget! If you want to do WW2 its a great cheap option, although the standard mags are a little small (30 rounds) I believe they make highcaps for them now. The finish is good, the metals pretty solid, and they're great fun to use

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
            Working...
            X