This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sales Problem, Please Help

If you have actual evidence the gun was working, ie a video etc, rather than 'you and your brother say it was', you're in the clear.

However, you don't have the best feedback in the past, as Abaddon has pointed out, so the other guy could easily say 'well you have a dodgy sales history etc'.

Basically best to offer to cover the replacement parts.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 September, 2010, 07:09.

Comment

The only real way to resolve this is for the buyer to return you the weapon.

I had a similar incident with a GBB. Basically I asked the buyer to return it on the basis of I would take a look, and I was not admitting fault at that point. If it worked, he paid the postage there and back. If it didn't, I'd cover it and refund.

When I received it, I confirmed it wasn't working right, so refunded the money and sold it in parts.

End of the day, I didn't really lose any money, and the buyer was happy too!

Comment

ok, well genuinely the pistol was working perfect and always has done. Please understand i am the one asking for help not the buyer! all i got was 1 pm to say what was wrong with it, the next was a reply to my message back re the packaging + asking for a refund, then next thing i know its a dispute on paypal.
        Lots Of Inert Ammo For Sale - PM For Details

Comment

well you know, i think i speak for the majority here when i mention getting bummed on an internet sale and the rank disapointment and anguish that it can cause to people who maybe can only afford a second hand gun with their hard saved cash, so youll pardon folk for getting a bit shirty or quick to fly to the paypal dispute button

Im not saying its your fault and I can think of at least 3 occasions where Ive bought stuff from others in good faith only to find out its been broken, missing parts, incorrectly described and it really is gutting at times to then have to through the rigmarole of dealing with someone who did this out of their bad character who knowingly sent you busted goods, it never ends up quick or easy, and after a few times its so much easier to go straight to paypal because that certainly gets their attention, fast

theres some good advice been given, take it and learn from it, itll only make you a better trader, good or bad you may lose a few pounds but youll certainly gain in the long run
          http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
          airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sockmonster Find out more about sockmonster
          Working...
          X