X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Gr16 vs JG G36c

Wondering of what would be best for a started EAG thanks
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Re: G&G Gr16 vs JG G36c

G&G definately, i to have one brilliant guns more realiable than a jg i would expect to. But thats me i may be wrong.
    "They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

Comment

JG G36. VERY reliable

Comment

Hmm the JG g36c has already being sold so guess its the G&G or if anyone knows of a rifle on here thats better for 110 pounds :P
        I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

I used a JG G36c on the weekend and they are fantastic for the price :D
          Originally posted by parky
          If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

G&G was my first gun and was great never had any problems

Comment

G&G great gun still got it but i broke it but that was me not thinking

Comment

the gr16 hands down, has the same gearbox almost as the £250+ G&G GR16 Proline guns, but with brass brushings.
                comes with a high tourque motor and tightbore barrel stock,

has a decent RoF (800-1000)
                and shoots around 330fps.
                is pretty acurate aswell...
                When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

easy to upgrade ect? what parts can i upgrade it with ect?

Comment

Also what spring should i put in to replace the spring as there are reports of it being under 320 fps which isn't sounding the greatest :/

Comment

Originally posted by Nadrian View Post
                      Also what spring should i put in to replace the spring as there are reports of it being under 320 fps which isn't sounding the greatest :/
                      FPS doesnt = range,

Plus 320 is enough for any AEG imo. :D
                      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Yes but if its travelling at a faster speed the shot is more likely to hit where im aiming faster? am i right or not not sure.

Comment

Depends but its only really applicable to snipers because of how far away they are. With an AEG your just spamming rounds so it doesnt matter quite so much, but yeah i see where you are coming from
                          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

G&G if you want a good quality gun, I'd say remove the Blowback system, This would do great for a main or in my way, 2nd AEG :P

Comment

tbh I prefer guns with around 320 fps usable for cqb and woodland

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nadrian Find out more about Nadrian
                              Working...
                              X