G&G Gr16 vs JG G36c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G Gr16 vs JG G36c

Well since its my first owned AEG i'l take it to the local site try it out see how it fairs if its all good i know someone who can do a shim job bushings ect cheaply then if i feel the need swap out the springs, Also will this work with TM or CA parts? so instead of buying a new AEG make this a learning experience and end up with a superior gun.
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Most manufactures are TM compatible. JG, CYMA, JLS, D-Boys ect. are all TM compatible.

Comment

Also is 100 pounds a good price for the gun battery charger a mag foregrip and red laser? thanks
        I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

very good for either of those two guns, sounds too cheap tbh
          sigpic

Comment

Its the clear plastic bodied version that you can get from hobbies of action Also alot of people have said the range isn't very good any comment on that?

Comment

jg g36 i havnt owned one but i have the gr16 and it terible im mean ok performance but externals are pance and break easily
              Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

really it got good reviews? this has thrown me off >_> any other opinions?
                Also with a Hurricane Tune-up kit M4 A1 M100 and a Mad Bull 6.03 barrel installed will this be an AEG to keep and upgrade or resell when i move up? thanks

Comment

Also noob question but do M4 and M16's take the same parts? I though so but not %100 sure

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
                    I used a JG G36c on the weekend and they are fantastic for the price :D
                    yes james its seems you did
                    any way my jg g36c is perfect out of the box. not had to do any thing to it and its firing perfectly. rof is abit poor, other then that fps is legal and range and accuracy is amazing!!!
                    "Matey" - The most over used word on any airsoft forum....

Comment

I would be getting the G36c if i could find a seller :P the one that was had sold it but currently inquiring on a G&G Gr16 Plastica anyways anymore on the g&g Gr16
                      Originally posted by Nadrian View Post
                      really it got good reviews? this has thrown me off >_> any other opinions?
                      Also with a Hurricane Tune-up kit M4 A1 M100 and a Mad Bull 6.03 barrel installed will this be an AEG to keep and upgrade or resell when i move up? thanks
                      ?

Comment

any suggestions?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nadrian Find out more about Nadrian
                        Working...
                        X