Pistol help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistol help!

So far the only difference I've noticed when the suppressor is on is the slight difference in volume.
    Great! What size do you use? Thanks for all the help anyway,you've pretty much made my mind up for me!

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/picture.php?...pictureid=5127

um...... that size.

Comment

Very nice! Thanks again. I take it the frame is a polymer of some sort?

Comment

Metal slide, abs/plastic frame. My only quibble is the outer barrel is plastic, gonna be swaping it for a metal one asap.

•Slide Material = Metal Alloy
          •Frame Material = Composite Polymer
          •Outer Barrel Material = High Impact Polymer
          Last edited by psirus101; 25 October, 2010, 14:56. Reason: Added a bit

Comment

Cool. Do you know if this will take KSC System 7 parts? I hear they are the same thing (KSC S7/ KWA NS2)

Comment

http://www.kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1017

I don't know for certain having never done it myself, but pretty sure the parts are interchangable.

Comment

if you were to get a kwa pistol i dont think its taking a chance, all of the kwa pistols i have had are- built well, good materials, good bb to gas ratio and great crisp slide motion. just to add, my tm ones have been at the same quality level but i think there pretty much equal when it comes togreat pistols.

cheers, CW

Comment

if you were to get a kwa pistol i dont think its taking a chance, all of the kwa pistols i have had are- built well, good materials, good bb to gas ratio and great crisp slide motion. just to add, my tm ones have been at the same quality level but i think there pretty much equal when it comes togreat pistols.
                  I only say that as Iv'e always got TM pistols really! Never even seen a KWA in person, so It's pretty new to me, and I don't kn ow how I'm going to react to it!

Thanks for all the help!

Is the KP8c's de-cocker functional? Thanks!

Comment

The de-cocker puts the gun into the half cocked state.

Comment

The de-cocker puts the gun into the half cocked state.
                      Ah right. Can you then fire it off in double action, or do you have to fully cock the hammer before shooting?

Comment

You don't have to re-cock the hammer from half cocked to fire.

Comment

You don't have to re-cock the hammer from half cocked to fire.
                          Ok, thanks, sounds great. The help is really appreciated.

Comment

If you are after a Hi-capa why don't you get a cheap 2nd hand one and then using that build one to your prefered spec.....
                            Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

I have a KWA Glock 19. Its awesome. Never misses a beat and like said it fires as fast as u can use it. The recoil is awesome too.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                              Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                              UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

If you are after a Hi-capa why don't you get a cheap 2nd hand one and then using that build one to your prefered spec...
                                I'm not really a big upgrader. I fancy something new and different to what I have, and wan't to give KWA a try. Maybe after I'll do a Hi-Capa project.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X