Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapon/kit advice for a noob...

Originally posted by Vantage View Post
    I was aware of the model its just the word Valmet is more distinctive than leters and numbers and quicker to find on the web
    Fair enough. :D

Stuff Wanted!

Comment

+1 on the Galil option - the AK in your pic fits ideally with your loadout and the Galil would just be a little different from the norm

nice to see you enjoyed the hobby - i remember your earlier post cos of the Axolotl avatar! (i've got a couple)
      h e y d r i c h
      L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Originally posted by heydrich View Post
        +1 on the Galil option - the AK in your pic fits ideally with your loadout and the Galil would just be a little different from the norm
        Exactly why it is top of my want list at the moment. I'm still open to suggestions though. :D

Originally posted by heydrich View Post
        nice to see you enjoyed the hobby - i remember your earlier post cos of the Axolotl avatar! (i've got a couple)
        I loved it. I've only managed to do two games but I plan to go as often as I can afford it. The last game I attended, I took a pair of small video cameras with me. The videos are on my YouTube Channel should you be interested.

Stuff Wanted!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monkfish Find out more about Monkfish
        Working...
        X