WE 1911?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WE 1911?

I agree with the above people... I have a TM with a full metal kit, and two WEs (Ive owned 4 total... I like them)... Contrary to the above post the TM has better blowback... stock plastic it dosent, thats purely because of the weight difference of metal and plastic... but metal slide and frame, and a TM outperforms the WE on every level... Albeit only marginally in some areas.

Biggest difference between the two is really the magazines. They are not cross-compatible. The WE ones are 15 round single stack; The TM are 23 (i think) double stack. The WE can usually fire off all 15 on green in good weather. Struggles in the winter. My TM on the other hand flawlessly finishes all 23 rounds in autumnal weather (a bit chilly, but not silly cold). Fired at full speed in the summer, only the TM has good chances of finishing the mag. Rattling off all 15 in one go from a WE is unlikely due to cooldown. Or at least, not if you want the slide to lock back.

Personally, for a first pistol, I'd go for a WE again (and again and again) because its metal, and shoots well enough for a sidearm. If you are a bit of a pistol nut (like me) then you'd appreciate the quality an upgraded TM offers... But not necesarily the price tag. WE with a few extra mags (if you intend to use it more than now and then) firing .23s or .25s seems ideal. .2s are ok, but I agree with the above comment about overhop.

Comment

Re: WE 1911?

I have the WE 1911 Type B. Its a great gun and although you do get 2 spare mags you do for a reason! you get 15 rounds in each and thats about as much gas as you will get also!

However:- I spent close to £400 (Plus the actual cost) of upgrading a TM MEU, its a stunning pistol and holding it next to a We 1911 you can see & feel the price difference.

I'm happy with my 1911 its accurate and you can pick off targets at range, it bettered my desert eagle on target practice. I have yet to pitch my 1911s against eachother but WE is certainly the choice if u want a full metal gun out the box thats got a good kick to it and you dont want anything too fancy en can take a lil knocking about. :D
      You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
      Working...
      X