Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm vs De Shotguns

were talking about the m56 versions a clone of the tm super 90
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

i have a de shottie and to be honest it outranges some of my guns i have spent hundreds on

Also can actually aim using the iron site, tried "sniping" with it and awesome

Comment

Im also after an m3 shoty. Leaning more towards the TM version due to the build quality, although as mentioned further up the page its alot more expensive almost 3 times the price as a DE for a new one. There seems to be a massive variation in effective range for the DE m3's. Some people are saying its on par with most AEGs and others say its only good for cqb.
        The TM m3's effective range seem to be overall better and alot more consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by flavourshaker View Post
          Im also after an m3 shoty. Leaning more towards the TM version due to the build quality, although as mentioned further up the page its alot more expensive almost 3 times the price as a DE for a new one. There seems to be a massive variation in effective range for the DE m3's. Some people are saying its on par with most AEGs and others say its only good for cqb.
          The TM m3's effective range seem to be overall better and alot more consistent.
          well the DE shotty ive used is definitely a skirmish-able CQB weapon but (As i have the long version) its very long and doesnt really have the weight you would want in a shotgun. also feels a bit flimsy.

but it was bought new for £50 so really those complaints are moot.
          Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
          Working...
          X